Sign in to follow this  
azile0

I'm on Youtube!

Dude what if some guy found this video and like showed it to a comedy guy on t.v and made fun of this shit and millions of ppl saw it. HHAAA

Guest Fohacidal
Wow I actually watched 20 seconds of that wtf...

Nvrm I made it to 1:30 before I got super paranoid and started breaking out in laughter at random

Guest Fohacidal

Woo I made it through the whole Caramaldansen song without exiting out, but wtf is the point of that?

Dude, plz stop these videos ur just embarrassing your self even more. <_<

Then just stop watching them. If I want to be stupid on YouTube, then it's really my choice.

Originally posted by fohacidal

Woo I made it through the whole Caramaldansen song without exiting out, but wtf is the point of that?

The video is unimportant. The music is the focal point.

UPDATE : The original cast from Idiots of Garrys Mod 2 posted comments on my video. The "YES YA" Is from them :D

I just watched about 30 seconds of your first video and second video... and I can't believe we even associate you with our clan. Do you have ADD or something? What made you think doing this video was a good idea? Honestly?

lol, your video probably isn't worth the time and effort.

^ Who called that? lol.

Yeah they're probably your "Friends" who you told to subscribe to you...Also i just watched the whole of the original "I'm so gamer" and i sure am glad i didn't watch your version...God that's some scary shit...

Btw i think your rep in this community just went down by 1.

If you were smart, You would've stopped the moment you logged into youtube...

Guest Fohacidal

I have to give azile0 some credit, at least he had the balls to do something like that and not care what some of you douchebags think...

S.O.S Brigade Caramelldansen

RKlrUTaSxyk

Jesus... now I know how SOS Brigade got his name... FAIL...

omg i tried watchign ti i don't know y it made me laugh so fuckign much i had to close it after 2 minutes

I have to give azile0 some credit, at least he had the balls to do something like that and not care what some of you douchebags think...

He's like 10... he doesn't even know wtf hes doing. Do you honestly think he was thinking what other people are going to think about this video? No.

Seriously azile0, you made a pretty big fool of yourself and I think your sister. You should probably take it down before the kids from your school see it, you probably get made fun of enough as it is.

Balls or stupidity...

Guest Fohacidal
He's like 10... he doesn't even know wtf hes doing. Do you honestly think he was thinking what other people are going to think about this video? No.

Seriously azile0, you made a pretty big fool of yourself and I think your sister. You should probably take it down before the kids from your school see it, you probably get made fun of enough as it is.

Do you have something against kids his age or something? Seriously step off dude, this community is about friends who game together and can back each other up, this is the kinda bullshit that leads to people taking sides and other people getting hurt feelings.

Azile0, while I do think the video was a bit ridiculous, I still stand by what I said earlier and applaud you for having the guts to do it in such a public environment, I bet you my entire life's earnings mayo wouldnt even dare to do that, not even for a million bucks...

Do you have something against kids his age or something? Seriously step off dude, this community is about friends who game together and can back each other up, this is the kinda bullshit that leads to people taking sides and other people getting hurt feelings.

Azile0, while I do think the video was a bit ridiculous, I still stand by what I said earlier and applaud you for having the guts to do it in such a public environment, I bet you my entire life's earnings mayo wouldnt even dare to do that, not even for a million bucks...

I enjoy doing this kind of thing. It's fun. And you can't shit on me for having fun. I'm not hurting you, or anyone else here. I made those movies so that me and my sister could have fun, and my friends could have a laugh.

Guest Fohacidal
I enjoy doing this kind of thing. It's fun. And you can't shit on me for having fun. I'm not hurting you, or anyone else here. I made those movies so that me and my sister could have fun, and my friends could have a laugh.

And that is all that matters, dont like it mayo, then go flame somewhere else...

First off, yeah I do have something against younger people, because they don't have the brain power to know what it is there fucking doing. Lets take a quick look at what were dealing with shall we?

A 12 year old (I"m guessing the age) is dancing around in his room to a Garry's Mod video...

Second, you're right, I wouldn't make a video like this. Why you ask? ;because I'm not an idiot.