Sign in to follow this  
exposedsoul

This stupid mother fucker.

The problem is you never had the chance to have owned a Famycom or the NES (as it was titled in the US) to have actually played the fucking turd that they called a games which has been labeled one of the worst games of all time. This game to me in the second worst game i was ever forced to play right after barbie horse adventure. Due to my cousin being a psycho bitch who forced me and my bro to watch her play the god awful game and if we tried to play anything else she would wine and cry because she is a spoiled bitch.

Dude, Barbie Horse Adventures wasn't a bad game. It was epic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DTjLG3usQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DTjLG3usQo[/ame]

How did I set myself up? Some of my cousins are spoiled kids from only child families so they get there way all the time. I am sick of it a 17 year old( i was 17 when she played it on my xbox) should not be watching a little kid play a Barbie game on a console he paid for with his hard earned money

How did I set myself up? Some of my cousins are spoiled kids from only child families so they get there way all the time. I am sick of it a 17 year old( i was 17 when she played it on my xbox) should not be watching a little kid play a Barbie game on a console he paid for with his hard earned money

I totally agree sarge... you should not have been subjected to watch a little girl play a barbie game.

But i mean she is spoiled, so you HAD to watch her play... this is a saaaaaaaaaad moment...

or you could have left the room and did something else? i dunno just throwing it out there...

I totally agree sarge... you should not have been subjected to watch a little girl play a barbie game.

But i mean she is spoiled, so you HAD to watch her play... this is a saaaaaaaaaad moment...

or you could have left the room and did something else? i dunno just throwing it out there...

Oh man, the forums have corrupted your grammar.

Rofl this is fucking comedy, Please Hypercore & Sarge don't stop this arguement i'm laughing so hard at this, Rofl Sarge you make me laugh! (And not in the comedian style way...The laugh at you way.)

Hey what can i say that is my sense of humor. I make you laugh at me.

I'm not laughing with you like i said, I'm laughing at you because the way you try to insult people and always blame the way you act on something else.