Sign in to follow this  
cloudabove1303

Retarded Video Cards

YA i recommend him the rosewill with 12+ rails, for like 60$, cuz he couldn't spend that much. Ohh dam i also forgot say check bios, i remember that this happend to my friend i think he has same mobo as contract. Opps ohh well i hope bios update will fix it.

Yea, the only problem is that I get an error at the last second every time, so I'm considering a fresh start, maybe that might help me. Re-formatting the PC sounds good, don't it?

and also what do you guys think about the windows xp professional the pirated one. Already got the Iso file on my cd

Hmm pirated =problem? Ya u shold reformat ur pc. Oh and u should take out that little battery in ur motherboard for 1min and put it back in. Its the cmos battery. It resets ur bios and stuff.

Hmm they both sound good, if u want less cables get the raidmax. Umm look at ur motherboard and ull see a small battery thats circle and wide, it's not like a regular battery.

This is what the battery on the mobo looks like, urs should look the same.discbatteryph2.jpg

Ah thankyou so much for the help I'll be sure to do that once I get my power supply and my 8800 GT dual slot Evga in. And the windows xp professional I was thinking of getting was this one http://forumw.org/viewtopic.php?t=593421 if you think it's good tell me cause my friend has this exact same one and is running just fine. The reason I want this because my xp home edition only supports 3 gb of ram. I have 4 gb of RAM and professional supports 4 gb of RAM :)

U must register on that site to see what ever the link u have there. But ya proffesional isn't to bad just uses a bit more memory cuz it has more features then home edition.

U must register on that site to see what ever the link u have there. But ya proffesional isn't to bad just uses a bit more memory cuz it has more features then home edition.

ah sry i have a account there so I didn't know u needed one to see it. I just ordered my psu and my graphic card today. I'm also asking a few people outside of the forum for some help as well, see if I can find a bios that'll work with the video cards