Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

Favorite Weapons

Guest VegetaFH1

Ok, maybe i did make it sound like that, and i know the US pres doesnt speak for everybody, he's an idiot on an ego boost tbh

ok, well maybe not ALL americans are the same, but the majority of em do go around shooting ppl just for the hell of it

sorry to the americans on the forum for my narrow sightedness about ur culture

Guest Shephard

Wow shit sry about the doubt veg, but i got mixed up with th XM320 launcher, so yea ur right, sry bout that tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Ok, maybe i did make it sound like that, and i know the US pres doesnt speak for everybody, he's an idiot on an ego boost tbh

ok, well maybe not ALL americans are the same, but the majority of em do go around shooting ppl just for the hell of it

dude i have too agree with you i have hated our president since we first elected him. Yes some americans are insane and go around killing people really wierd how it works out.

i won't insult you anymore if you will not be prejudice about my country.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 23 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Most special forces and recon teams use special weapons. i.e submachine guns, shotguns. So I would highly doubt someone would give a shit about a silenced AK. If they are a sniper they would carry a sniper rifle, usually they have silencer models for snipers but not always cause our boys are trained very well and are very patient. Especially in urban areas, you can't really tell where the shots come from anyways cause the sound is always bouncing off other buildings.

You are very right in stating the obvious, there, bios! Special Forces and Recon teams do, in fact, use special weapons (WHO'DA THUNK IT?!?!?!). You are wrong about the silenced AK. If American Law Enforcement Agencies and Military powers would open their eyes, they would realize that AKs blow the SHIT out of an M/AR/XM based rifle/carbine. They are slightly heavier (in current form, but can be made lighter in "special" versions).

What does a silenced sniper or special weapons have to do with an AK? Nothing, I don't even know what you are trying to argue, though I do know that AKs are much more efficient killing machines.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ May 23 2007, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well veg im kinda startin to doubt your sources because the XM8 was first test to attach the M203 Launcher.

And zeus I want you NOW, were in th god fucking shit plowing fuck up hell hell did you get an M1 Garand LET ALONE 3? Cause meeza like teh M1 muchly.

My father bought them years ago before he passed away. He had 1 from when he was younger (his 20s) and had bought 2 of them a bit more recently. He called one of them "Betty" and would fire off a clip on Independence Day (the 4th of July).

*That's one thing that pisses me off, is when people call a magazine a "clip". A clip is literally a metal clip that pinches the bullets in place. A magazine is a metal, spring loaded case that holds the bullet and pushes it into the chamber.*

Alas, we don't have them anymore. Put most of the guns up for sale (auction) when he died. Some of them sold, most didn't. There are a few guns we had that I don't remember the names of. One of them was some sort of Chinese machine gun, but... I don't know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bios @ May 23 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

zeus in a few years...

Damn straight. You, CC90, and sparten112 are the first ones I'm coming after.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ May 23 2007, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

chosmile.jpg

lol! if that was zeus in a few years i would die of laughter =)

No, you would die of a bullet to the head.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Eh, not so much. Us Americans don't shoot people for the Hell of it. We shoot them because the be stealin' our crack n' hoes.

Guest Shephard

Zeus im sorry to hear about your father, if you dont mind me asking, how did he pass on?you can pm me withthe answer if you want.

Guest VegetaFH1

Reason why i call a Mag a clip is cus im not gonna say Mag when i mean clip

The clips are the part of the Mag that hold the bullets in place, now.. if u didnt have those clips.. can u imagen the ammount of chaos a mag wood go through just to get a bullet into the chamber.. lol

"Fuck the war outside, we have a war to fight in here, get the fuck into the chamber bitch"

Fact of the matter is, the Clip can servive without the mag (the casing) but the mag cannot servive without the clip (the holders), or.. atleast thats the way i see it anyway

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

oh.. age.. look at that... lmao

go ask metal what age he is mate, im sure he'll love u that much, and until u can see past someones age, go put ur head in a bucket and hit it with a mace, maybe then ill question ur stupidity long enough to pay attenation to ur sorry ass.

Back on topic now:

i favor the Compact with eather the the auto-shotgun or maybe the CT/T Secondary rifle, like the defender or.. the CT's version of it (i forget its name)

Its quite nice, u get the speed from the pistol with a 13 bullet clip, insane acc in close combat, and u get mental long range with the select fire with the CT defender, its cool, couple that with a HE grenade, and u have short medium and long range covered

That makes no fucking sense. Go ahead and go into a gun store and ask if age matters - are you going to see 10 year olds with a gun? No. Age matters. I thought you were a fucking kid before and now I'm even more sure of it. Good thing you left. Contrary to popular belief-not everyone in America owns a gun. We're not living in the Wild West. I guess if your living in Iraq or some shit, which, judging by your absolute assfucking of the English language, is becoming more and more of a possibility, any kid who screams "Jihad!" can get a fucking gun. And what the fuck does Metal have to do with anything? I could care less if he's 5 - he's a cool dude unlike your immature, inbred hick ass. Anyways, whatever - lets both chill the fuck out since this is descending into a flame war which is pretty fucking stupid. Neither of us probably own a gun anyway.

Zeus: OMFG. Jesus I would love to see the motherfucker who tries to break into your home:

Crash!

Burgular upstairs: "Bitch where's the fucking money?!"

Zeus, in basement: "Hmm...which gun should I use to cap this motherfucker?"

Do they still sell M1's? Always been fascinated by those. My grandpa has an M1 Carbine and M1911 pistol left over from the Korean War - still maintains them. The way he describes them are that they are the "best damn Christmas gift I ever got."

Guest VegetaFH1

CAn i ask to get this idiot banned from the forums? i dont really want to watch his stupid fingers try to talk down to me.. cus its just pathetic

I hope u get through the loss there zeus, its not easy lossing someone close to u, lots of luck mate

Do they still sell M1's? Always been fascinated by those. My grandpa has an M1 Carbine and M1911 pistol left over from the Korean War - still maintains them. The way he describes them are that they are the "best damn Christmas gift I ever got."
I recall someone telling me about a kind of arm america program wheree they just fucking gave the things away after they where decommisioned.

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ May 24 2007, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I recall someone telling me about a kind of arm america program wheree they just fucking gave the things away after they where decommisioned.

He was actually allowed to keep his - the guns are the ones he used in war. There's this cool indentation in the left side of the butt-end of his M1 where a piece of shrapnel got lodged in there. He saids he didn't even know what the hell happened or how close he got to getting killed (the butt was situated right above his heart) until later that night. All he apparently heard was a "TUCK" sound. He served in the South Korean army and worked with the US Marines/Army.

And Vegeta, you can't avoid talking down to a fucking idiot hence why we're treating each other like shit. wink.gif I'm not saying all Europeans are trash, far from it, some of the best guys in our clan are from the UK - but in your case you fit the stereotypical European who thinks all Americans are lawless, gun-toting, brain-dead criminals who pop caps in the nearest bystander. NO. How about you learn some of our rules first THEN you form a judgement. Your trying to pass yourself off as a wise old sensei of Gun-fu, yet you don't even fucking know our laws that govern the acquisition of a firearm? Right.

Guest Random

Not sure how you turned a simple favorite weapon post into a violent debate but o well.... Good Job?

DEAGLE OWNS HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Random @ May 24 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Not sure how you turned a simple favorite weapon post into a violent debate but o well.... Good Job?

DEAGLE OWNS HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Your right-that is pretty fucking stupid of me. I'm sorry Vegeta and I offer my services of hot monkey jail sex to you at any time. wink.gif This is a topic about favorite weapons, not a flaming post.

Guest Shephard

Dont forget about me,FIELD FUUUUCCK laugh.gif

He was actually allowed to keep his - the guns are the ones he used in war. There's this cool indentation in the left side of the butt-end of his M1 where a piece of shrapnel got lodged in there. He saids he didn't even know what the hell happened or how close he got to getting killed (the butt was situated right above his heart) until later that night. All he apparently heard was a "TUCK" sound. He served in the South Korean army and worked with the US Marines/Army.

And Vegeta, you can't avoid talking down to a fucking idiot hence why we're treating each other like shit. wink.gif I'm not saying all Europeans are trash, far from it, some of the best guys in our clan are from the UK - but in your case you fit the stereotypical European who thinks all Americans are lawless, gun-toting, brain-dead criminals who pop caps in the nearest bystander. NO. How about you learn some of our rules first THEN you form a judgement. Your trying to pass yourself off as a wise old sensei of Gun-fu, yet you don't even fucking know our laws that govern the acquisition of a firearm? Right.

wasnt saying thats where your pops got it from but someone else asked if you can buy them and where alot of them come from.

i thought that needed to be clarified

Guest Drunkentig3r

Yeah Mafia it was me asking - thanks for replying though, I had no clue the Army did that. Damn, imagine buying an authentic M1 Carbine or Garand..for $20 ohmy.gif Now they probably cost a crapload.

crap crap crap. That's all I can say.

I was excited to see this topic get hot so fast, but it's gone way off course. If you absolutely cannot list one favorite weapon, I suppose you can list a favorite pistol and favorite rifle/SMG as well as your least favorite weapon.

My favorite SMG is the P90. It's powerful, fast, has plety of ammo and is very very accurate once you are used to its spray.

Least favorite is the Clarion. Not that it is that bad of a weapon, but it isn't anywhere near as good as the AK, the Galil, or Famas. It has less ammo and the burst fire setting is completely pointless. Just another obstacle to get through in GG if you ask me.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrFi5ter @ May 25 2007, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

crap crap crap. That's all I can say.

I was excited to see this topic get hot so fast, but it's gone way off course. If you absolutely cannot list one favorite weapon, I suppose you can list a favorite pistol and favorite rifle/SMG as well as your least favorite weapon.

My favorite SMG is the P90. It's powerful, fast, has plety of ammo and is very very accurate once you are used to its spray.

Least favorite is the Clarion. Not that it is that bad of a weapon, but it isn't anywhere near as good as the AK, the Galil, or Famas. It has less ammo and the burst fire setting is completely pointless. Just another obstacle to get through in GG if you ask me.

The Clarion is the Famas, wierdo.

Guest Drunkentig3r

Unless I'm wrong, Clairon is just the name of a trumpet instrument.

There's some weird association amongst French soldiers between FAMAS rifles and Trumpets, although I'm not exactly sure what it is.

EDIT: Found it. French soldiers during the 70-80's when the rifle was first inducted into service called their FAMAS service rifles "Clairon" because it had such an unusual shape for a rifle and it looked like a bugle or trumpet to them. No longer commonly practiced.

I like the FAMAS-it has its uses, but like all other rifles it also has its weaknesses. I use the three-burst setting - it owns for for medium-long range and quick strafing/shooting. Quick three-burst to the chest or head and thats that. There's little to no recoil too.

Guest VegetaFH1

"Unless I'm wrong, Clairon is just the name of a trumpet instrument"

Ur wrong, ur thinking of the clarionett, witch is a wind based instrument (sorry)

Im such a fukin know it all plz someone shoot me, i make myself sick somethings

And aye the Famas as u call it is a nice weapon, handy in medium to long range, but sucks BALLS in short to medium range... altho having said that, sucks at long range but nice and quick for a 25 bullet clip in short range

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 27 2007, 04:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

"Unless I'm wrong, Clairon is just the name of a trumpet instrument"

Ur wrong, ur thinking of the clarionett, witch is a wind based instrument (sorry)

Im such a fukin know it all plz someone shoot me, i make myself sick somethings

And aye the Famas as u call it is a nice weapon, handy in medium to long range, but sucks BALLS in short to medium range... altho having said that, sucks at long range but nice and quick for a 25 bullet clip in short range

I'm correct.

Clarinet

Clarion

One's a metallic, bass instrument while the other is a wooden reed instrument. In terms of acoustics both are comparable to a modern day trumpet.

Clarinet.jpg

clairon.jpg

Why would the French compare the FAMAS to what looks like a cylindrical stick? But yeah, in terms of short range its somewhat weak. It doesn't seem to pack as much of a punch as say an AK-47.

higher rof tho

i used to use clarion all the time and it can shread unarmored targets at close range and the burst handles the longer range, in MY opinion medium range is its weakness because its hard to handle in auto at medium and the burst while accurate...you only get 3 shots and then u have to wait while he is still firing....see what I mean?