Sign in to follow this  
Øpiate

Favorite Weapons

Guest Drunkentig3r

There are so many different variants in all the branches of the military who knows who uses what anymore. I know my friend has an M16A2 and he's a Corpsmen, but some newer guys carry some other weird-ass variants, like an M16A4 or whatever. I heard some guys in the Air Force continue to use the damn M16 to this day, the same damn thing that troops lugged around in Vietnam. Course its been modified and retrofitted, but still. Then of course other guys in other outfits and other branches like the Army have M4 Carbines with all sorts of modular accessories put on, such as a grenade launcher. Some troops still use the fucking M14/M25's o.O (Course they are marksmen so its a bit different for them). Basically, what it seems to come down to is that it depends on what branch of the military your in, what outfit, where you were based, what you've been trained on, where you've been fitted...all kinds of crazy shit.

And Zeus-where you hear that man? Post a link or something. I'm sorry but that seems pretty fucking stupid to me. I'm not in the military or anything, and my experience with firearms is pretty piss poor, but aside from maybe keeping it on base for training purposes, for troops to show off or if a weapons cache was discovered in a raid or something, it would go against common sense. If you suddenly find yourself in an intense firefight and your using an AK-47 while everyone else is using their standard M16/M4's....what the fuck happens when you run out of ammo and need to reload? Not like you can exactly ask the fucker shooting at you to loan you a clip... I dunno it just doesn't seem to make sense.

I could understand the whole reliability issues and shit but still, I doubt it.

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 03:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Doesnt matter what age he is, doesnt matter where he lives in the US, he can still get a gun (that size) and fire it in open view of everybody, thats the way the US is

Anyway, the M16 and the AK does have simular parts, i will agree with that, the M2O3 for example, the AK does have a part for it, altho whomever said the Russians and chinesse use the AK in there army is nuts.. ok, in the ARMY yes, but not in the special forces, u see when it comes to that, china and russian have a special weapon, its called the VSS Vintorez, its a 10 bullet clip 10x scope high powered automatic sniper rifle, silenced from the start barrle(hammer)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSS_Vintorez

It doesnt say the use of chinesse using the VSS but its there, the russians and chinesse have an agreement over that

Wrong. It matters where you live and what age you are. Believe me I'm in California-state with one of the strictest gun control laws and I come from a family of lawyers. You can't just light up in public-this isn't some backwoods county.

Guest VegetaFH1

emm im sorry, i forgot to say that ALL of the US u can do it

It doesnt matter what part of the country ur in, the US is the US, they dont give two feckin shits, plus the fact the country is so big that there is HOW MANY GUNS!!!?? ye.. exactly, u can shoot anybody in public, walk away and never have anything done about it, the US is stupid in the sence that they have 2 guns for every person there, ur a war nation and im sorry to say but ur pressident proves that fact.

Give me control of the US, ill have it sorted in no time flat

*edit*

and u dont need gun control, u need bullet control.

if every bullet cost 5000 USD, they'd be no more innocent bystanderds.

u know u did something u know.

"oh man he must have done something, they stuck 50,000 worth of bullets in his ass"

and after u shoot em its

"i believe u have something of mine, ill have that back thank u"

Guest willis_690

MAC-10 Bictches O,O and P228 I love that combo...

Guest Drunkentig3r

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It doesnt matter what part of the country ur in, the US is the US, they dont give two feckin shits, plus the fact the country is so big that there is HOW MANY GUNS!!!?? ye.. exactly, u can shoot anybody in public, walk away and never have anything done about it, the US is stupid in the sence that they have 2 guns for every person there, ur a war nation and im sorry to say but ur pressident proves that fact.

*edit*

"oh man he must have done something, they stuck 50,000 worth of bullets in his ass"

and after u shoot em its

That line is from Chris Rock and what are you like 10? Tell you what-grab a BB gun, paint it all black to look realistic, and go wave that around at your school-I'm sure the school peace officer will love to give you a high five and say "you go girl!" And if you were in control of the US we'd all be dead. Same goes if I tried to run the place. tongue.gif

Guest VegetaFH1

oh.. age.. look at that... lmao

go ask metal what age he is mate, im sure he'll love u that much, and until u can see past someones age, go put ur head in a bucket and hit it with a mace, maybe then ill question ur stupidity long enough to pay attenation to ur sorry ass.

Back on topic now:

i favor the Compact with eather the the auto-shotgun or maybe the CT/T Secondary rifle, like the defender or.. the CT's version of it (i forget its name)

Its quite nice, u get the speed from the pistol with a 13 bullet clip, insane acc in close combat, and u get mental long range with the select fire with the CT defender, its cool, couple that with a HE grenade, and u have short medium and long range covered

Guest Shephard

And the new weapon they're supposedly replacing the M16 with is the XM8, completely made of hard plastic.It looks alright but i cant say I would like to be fighting with a plastic gun.

Guest VegetaFH1

The XM8 was cancelled on October 31st, 2005

It will not be replacing anything cus they cancelled construction

It looks cool as a rifle, but not so much for medium to long range combat, its small compact and is mainly for close combat (as most rifles are)

I can see the handle (arm cover) is primaryly from a shotgun handle and has no iron scope, just a m24 scope, also has no attachment point for an m2o3, so ofc they wont make alot of those guns, the M16 will be around forever cus of all its replacement parts and add-on parts, the US as invested ALOT of money into it and they wont just throw all that away

No matter how good a gun is, the US has invested to much to just throw away the M16

Guest VegetaFH1

Before u go saying things (and sorry for double posting but its seperate to what i just said)

Maybe u guys should go here and read up on the weapons u most like in CSS, u will be shocked about afew minor details that they DIDNT put into CSS that actually do make a differance

Have fun

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as00-e.htm

Veg Out

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hushx @ May 23 2007, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zeus your 16-where the fuck you live where you can fire high powered rifles? Georgia?

I live in Missouri. I am 16.

I'll list my current rifles.

-Winchester Model 1200 12Ga. Shotgun

-Mossberg Model 500 12Ga. Shotgun

-Savage 30-06 Lever-Action Rifle

-Remington Model 700 .308

-Bushmaster AR-15 (M4 based) Fully Automatic Carbine

-Thompson Semi-Automatic .45 Sub-Machine Gun

-Lithgow S.M.L.E (Service Model Lee Enfield [the one that they used in the military]) III

-Chinese SKS 7.62 Rifle

-Ruger Mini 14 Semi-Automatic Ranch Rifle

-Ruger Mini 14 Fully Automatic "Assault" Style Rifle

-Ruger .22 Ranch Rifle (Rotary Magazine)

-Ruger .22 Ranch Rifle (Tube Magazine)

Me and my father used to own...

-AK47 7.62 Assault Rifle

-Bushmaster M16-A1

-3 x M1 Garand Rifles

Current hand guns...

-Norinco Model 1911 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol

-Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum Model 657

-Ruger .22 Semi-Automatic Pistol

Me and my father used to own...

-Luger P08 9mm Pistol

My friend also has quite a few guns including an AK47, a Korean SKS, a Kimber BP Ten II .45 Semi-Auto, 3 shotguns (one is a snub-nosed pistol grip with retractable stock), and a .44 Magnum (don't remember the make off the top of my head).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What the fuck? Are you fucking stupid?

I don't even need to explain myself on this one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hushx @ May 23 2007, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/parts5.html

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2363/img38047mn.jpg

http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/firearms_BRsuppressor.htm

They are bound to exist. The AK-47/74/AKM are used by militaries all over the world - the shit we see captured from weapons caches in the Middle East are either really old AK-47's or imitations.

If both China and Russia uses the rifles in their armies, and they both have special forces groups...I would think their R&D department would've been able to come up with AT LEAST something to reduce audible sound, even if by a small amount.

Most special forces and recon teams use special weapons. i.e submachine guns, shotguns. So I would highly doubt someone would give a shit about a silenced AK. If they are a sniper they would carry a sniper rifle, usually they have silencer models for snipers but not always cause our boys are trained very well and are very patient. Especially in urban areas, you can't really tell where the shots come from anyways cause the sound is always bouncing off other buildings.

Guest Shephard

Well veg im kinda startin to doubt your sources because the XM8 was first test to attach the M203 Launcher.

And zeus I want you NOW, were in th god fucking shit plowing fuck up hell hell did you get an M1 Garand LET ALONE 3? Cause meeza like teh M1 muchly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

if you ran the USA we'd become really stupid you're grammar is shit man. Also we are not really that much diffferent from the EU nations either you dipshit. They do allow guns too be sold in some countires in the EU. Also your extremely prejudice for thinking we are just a war nation. Go too multi cultural class and learn about how not too be a prejudice it will help.

Guest VegetaFH1

I dont care about bloody grammer, if i did, id be in fuckin college

Im a system admin / network admin, i dont need fuckin english to use a bloody computer, enough

the XM8 is cancelled, u picked the arguement with the M2o3 (NOT M203), how can u attach an M2o3 to an XM8 when the M2o3 was made for M16?? plz do explain

And i dont honestly care if the US is actually a war nation or not.... any war there has bin, the US has been involved, thats the ENTIRE US of A, thats enough evidence for me

not much differant from the EU....... ROTFLMAO, u serioualy need to wake the fuck up mate, really u do, kingarthy.. grow some brain cells and come back to me, then we can have somewhat of an INTELLIGENT conversation without going to the "omg what age are u" or "omg ur gammer/spelling sucks balls" part, cus ive heard it, time and time again

Shephard... go look it up on Wiki man, its all right there

*EDIT*

Shep, dont forget there is 7 Varients of the M16, including its original name the AR-15

None of witch include the XM8, and all of witch were build made and produced to handle the M2o3 grenade launcher, the XM8 is not built for it, and it basicly made of plastic becuase of AR-pulses, therefore stopping them testing with the M2o3

Now this (i will admit) only comes from experiance, from its shape size and hook-points i say it cant handle an m2o3, but i cud very well be wrong

but if u can present proof that it indeed can handle it, plz.. show me

dude you need english too get past almost anything........you won't do very well at life.

any war??? bullshit you probably don't even think about other wars unless the United states has been in it. Please do us a favor and grow some brain cells and look up all the wars in human history and you will see that alot of them the USA just supported nations with ammunition but didn't fight.

Also wiki is not all that legitimate anymore....wiki is too easy too edit so there are infact some facts that are wrong.

Guest VegetaFH1

ok, what did i say king

"any war there has bin, the US has been involved"

INVOLVED.. OR DO U NOT READ PROPERLY....??? or is it just me u like to pick on, bitch

look up the word involved.. u say i need to learn english, i need to learn how to spell... but my english with misspelled words is perfect, u just need to scrach the sleep from ur eyes and read properly

Ok, i will agree with u that wiki is to easy to edit, i can agree with that, i did put up sites got to do with firearms, how about looking there

"dude you need english too get past almost anything........you won't do very well at life"

Interesting choose of words...... i wont say anymore

"Please do us a favor and grow some brain cells and look up all the wars in human history"

ALL the wars... did i say ALL the wars.. no i did NOT, i said ANY war, witch does imply that i ment ALL the wars, but since i did not say ALL wars.. then, well, ur screwed basicly

Do not try to get smart with me kingarthy, but thanks for trying biggrin.gif

any=every; all:

all=the whole number of

you meant all wars iny our statement you did not use any in a proper way too refer that any meant only a select amount of wars. Any can imply too all, please use a dictionary.

Guest VegetaFH1

dont need one

ANY can imply, ALL, an ammount or NONE at all biggrin.gif

Welcome to the UV forums everybody, where today we are talking about the vocabulary of a human being with dyslexiea and the meaning of the word ANY, enjoy the debate biggrin.gif

Guest Erox

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegetaFH1 @ May 23 2007, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

*edit*

and after u shoot em its

You make american sound like they go around and kill each other just for the hell of it. And the president doesnt speak for every1. Maybe less than 25% of ppl agree with him.