Sign in to follow this  
.Neo.

IdentityZero's Speech.

Guest starscream
<div align="center">

37d7a2michael2pu9.gif

Oh, btw,

Power rangers are nothing compared to Voltron.

Yeah, I said it.

Roger that

Hey screw you Project, I already called dibs on the Red ranger, you can be the awkward shades between red and pink if you like. Hot pink sounds nice, I can see it now, you between Chaos and I :P This will be one sexy ranger session. So what's the plan? Who's ass are we kicking this time?

-Audio (Red Ranger)

I'll be the blue ranger. Everyone knows him and the pink ranger got it on.

Lol, got it on doesn't mean that YOU got any from it :P But I will agree the idea itself is appealing, I semi-envy you lol

-Audio (Red Ranger)

Lol, got it on doesn't mean that YOU got any from it :P But I will agree the idea itself is appealing, I semi-envy you lol

-Audio (Red Ranger)

Does it make me a pedo? Its illegal to even have pics of her on my comp.

Idk, depends I guess. Legal age of consent in my state is 16 I believe, not sure if that still applies for pics though lol Either way, if there's not a problem then there is not a problem. And yeah, now that I'm 18, I have to start thinking differently I guess, that fucking sucks...

-Audio (Red Ranger)

Guest Fohacidal
lol, i love streetfire.

LOLOL its called a fuckin joke Foh, jesus. and dropping your ego = becoming a man?...thats kinda funny. concidering you were backing up polis' about not losing your ego. and all this bullshit.

I know it was, so what the hell are you talking about I wasnt serious?

what about the yellow ranger fool!!!

fuckin Trini FTW....

Forget asians they arent a minority anymore

Hot damn! Fun time! Junzou, hurry up with those bad guys dude, fun time imminent!!! O.O Also, did the Power Rangers ever really kill anyone? I've never known, way too many epic ass explosions that no one dies from going on, and by the time I remember to check for bodies, it's already at another scene. We can just say, we will fuck up and humiliate evil, THEN FUN TIME!

-Audio (Red Ranger)

EDIT: I just reread what you said about being on Juns computer and for some reason, I just now understood what you where talking about, lol. It's not all that odd, common now :P

EDIT:: Also, I can say it's not all that odd just cause he prolly has every person he's ever talked to on his computer. That's right, all of you, I'm the only one who has managed to keep my identity intact. Fucker.

Hey screw you Project, I already called dibs on the Red ranger, you can be the awkward shades between red and pink if you like. Hot pink sounds nice, I can see it now, you between Chaos and I :P This will be one sexy ranger session. So what's the plan? Who's ass are we kicking this time?

-Audio (Red Ranger)

Fine...I'll be the Orange ranger.

No one likes the black ranger becuase he is actully black!!

I wanna be a hybrid colored ranger ill be the green, the blue, and the red ranger mixed ill be fucking awsome and blow the shit out of you guys!!

Fuck off.

Polis, blue ranger did suck, but him and kimberly still got it on and you know red ranger was jealous.

You do know the Pink raanger had a sex change to be a chick, but she is now a hermafridit.

Red ranger FTW!!

Guest Fohacidal

Im one of those buildings you see get crushed in every episode when they have to fight the big version of an enemy, always there, always falling over...

No one likes the black ranger becuase he is actully black!!

I wanna be a hybrid colored ranger ill be the green, the blue, and the red ranger mixed ill be fucking awsome and blow the shit out of you guys!!

Rainbow faggot!