Sign in to follow this  
identityzero

Bye guys

My mind is a constantly evolving place, to greater and greater understanding. I could only hope some of you actually exercise their minds atleast a fraction of this.. because that would be greater than 98% of the human population..

I lol'd...and lost a heaping respect for Identity after reading this. Guess it's a good thing I didn't read the first page until the end? Hubris is a terrible thing.

How can you preach not having a bias when you said 2 pages ago to maintain ones convictions.

Convictions = Beliefs

Beliefs = Opinions

Opinions = Subjective Ideal/s

Subjective Ideal/s = Bias

They are the same thing, your basically telling people to have an opinion but not express it, while at the same time telling them never to have an opinion and to remain impartial to everything because thats obviously how humans work.

You sir are completely wrong and Im calling you out on your flawed logic.

Alittle less ridged dictionary, and alittle more flexible Identity Zero translation, they don't have words for all these ideas. Otherwise I would use those, should I make a few words up? Anyways, if you were to have my special Identity Zero definitions applied.. it would not be flawed..

PS Pressed for time, Foh wanted me to hurry up and post. So here it is. Crap was I suppose to say that?

Jesus, that feels like too easy of a way out.. didn't even use my brain..

Edit 1: Eagle > Were cool, atleast me and Foh (HES MY BEST FRIEND lol), were chatting.. Meh, I'm not sure about. If there's any problems brewing it's not from this sector captain. You should send Ensign Ricky out of investigate.

Edit 2: Comp > All I was saying is people don't think, most of them, they are too preoccupied with whatever, and lose sight, and stay lost forever..

Don't just belittle him...explain it to him if you think he misunderstood by being too rigid, it's disrespectful to toss his idea aside like that.

Don't just belittle him...explain it to him if you think he misunderstood by being too rigid, it's disrespectful to toss his idea aside like that.

Was chatting with Foh, but what I was trying to say (Sorry Foh, but this might not make you cum, but I'll try.) By definition alone yes; Opinion, Convictions, Bias, and Beliefs are all the same. Many cultures use the word under different context such as religion, they don't say "religious bias" or "religious opinion" when refering to their views. They say religious convictions and religious beliefs. I'm merely doing what other people do and contextualizing the words myself. Considering if I made up a couple words right now I'd look like a retard, not that I don't already look like a retard in a few peoples minds eye. Really though, who should care about that?

And sorry if it sounded belittling. And sorry if it was a cum fail. Oh Foh, oh oh oh? Unsatisfactory.

K bye identityzero, you are leaving right? So far it seems like you posted some words with no meaning to get everyones engines running.

Some words are just that, words. They have no meaning when they are spoken by certain people. You are not preaching anything new to us. You are not a visionary or a prophet. You are just some gangly nerd on the internet. You words mean nothing. I used to think I was the person with the big head on these forums...but I stand corrected.

Who gives a shit anyways? I don't. You guys need to find productive hobbies. This is obviously going nowhere.