Sign in to follow this  
FaZe

Zombie Escape Map Idea.

On SG (Steam Gamers) we played this map called ze_rush_B_v1_1. Its pretty good map with lots of defending and lasers. But my favorite part about the map is that's it is on Dust2. I think it would be great if we can add this map to our server sG (syndicate gamers).

The map is currently buggy. The first bug is that if the cts get to a part with custom gravity and lose, they will keep the custom gravity going into the next round. The 2nd one (which is far worse) is that in the minigame where you dodge the 4 sets of laser walls 3 times while the ground breaks, the cts can grief each other and shoot out the ground instead of only having the map break the ground. Additionally, sometimes when all the CTs fail a minigame, the map thinks a ct still won the game and doesn't end the round. The first bug can be fixed if an admin does !gravity @all 1 on round start, but until the 2nd bug is fixed it can't be added because people will grief it.

Edited by Ice

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:19 AM, MistaChang said:

It's in beta. Once the maper fixes the exploits on their map it will come to sG.

Oh okay. I can't wait till the map comes on sG. I think it would be a fun map and everyone on the server would love playing.