Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

Stoned Zombie Run

Since MistaChang is on LOA, I can provide the winners for each category and who gets priority for prizes.

Once a player has picked a prize, they will no longer be eligible for other prizes... it will go onto the next person. For example, if Apily, picks the $25 Steam Card, then the person the other category he won will get to choose the prize if they wish. Prize selection will go in order of the Achievements.

If you have picked a prize, and there is someone else in your category that hasn't selected a prize, they 

Here are the achievements that were completed:

STOP STANDING IN THE FOOT LETTUCE: Get the highest amount of kills during the week -- $25 Steam Card.

1. Apliy
  2. TopCat
  3. Aristocrat
  4. Mudkips
  5. Easter Lee

JUST CHILL MAN [sG MEMBERS ONLY]: sG Member with the Most Playtime during the week -- $25 Steam Card.

1. Aristocrat
  2. Wolfshade
  3. Sakurra
  4. Sweetrock

SPAGHETTI DADDY: Most damage done to zombies throughout the week -- First: 50k credits. Second: Premium admin for a Month. -

1. Apliy
  2. Aristocrat
  3. Kingpin
  4. Easter Lee
  5. Ele Randy    

I PLAYED THE MOST, WHERE'S MY PRIZE?: Most playtime of anyone on server during the week -- Supporter for a Month.

1. Apliy
  2. FanService
  3. Aristocrat
  4. Topcat
  5. Wolfshade
  6. Suicide
  7. EasterLee    

THE SUPPORTER THAT WAS EARNED: Get 5 Kills as a human in a round -- Supporter for a Month.

1. Mudkips

I GOT GUD: Most wins as a CT during the week --  First Place: Animated Spray. Second Place: 50k credits.

1. Apliy
  2. Aristocrat
  3. Topcat
  4. Fuze

And for those that claimed the TRIED SO HARD achievement, your credits will be given to you once Chang comes back from LOA.

Thanks for playing.

Alrighty I will contact the respective staff members to get you guys your prizes! Congrats!

I'll follow up to ensure you got them.

2 hours ago, EasterLee said:

@TravestyI don't think kingpin has ever sign up for the event so may I take the premium admin pls

Oof. Good point. Congrats! We'll get it to you shortly.

Can all you guys link your steam account to the forums please? It makes it a whole lot easier for us to hand out prizes.