Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiD Fearless

de_subzero

I checked it the best I could on my laptop, as far as i could see there was no noddraw(see-through textures). The map was designed to have plenty of boost spots for comp so he made sure that there wouldn't be any visible nodraw. and like i said, with the clipping it's impossible to get outside of the map.

Might need to add like 4 more spawns on it for war3. Map itself looks dope and would be a good addition to war3

On 3/9/2018 at 8:46 AM, Cman said:

Might need to add like 4 more spawns on it for war3. Map itself looks dope and would be a good addition to war3

also max players on war3 is set to 20. with 1 slot going to the gotv bot. People shouldn't really get upset if they get kicked/put in spectate because the server has reached the maximum population it says it can hold.

10 hours ago, KiD Fearless said:

also max players on war3 is set to 20. with 1 slot going to the gotv bot. People shouldn't really get upset if they get kicked/put in spectate because the server has reached the maximum population it says it can hold.

The map is made for comp and for casual meaning that it has 12t-spawns and 12ct-spawns there shouldn´t be any issue.