Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazmanianxdude

Fortnite

So idk if you guys have tried out the game fortnite but it's a lot of fun it's free unless you buying the full game but no need for that. Anyways in my opinion the 4 man squad option is way better gaming time so if u have a ps4 and like playing fortnite add me 

tazmanianxdude

It's a fun game. Different, more laid back sort of game play. I think the crafting option gives another dimension of play and gives you more options. I have a lot more funny moments on fortnite than pubg, and the former runs infinitely better than the latter. I prefer pubg overall, but fortnite gets a lot of undeserved hate 

16 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

It's a fun game. Different, more laid back sort of game play. I think the crafting option gives another dimension of play and gives you more options. I have a lot more funny moments on fortnite than pubg, and the former runs infinitely better than the latter. I prefer pubg overall, but fortnite gets a lot of undeserved hate 

I think the original fortnite got a lot of deserved hate. I was in the closed alpha and it already was a p2w microtransaction shit fest. It obviously has improved but the original game was garbage and I think people still feel scorned and don't feel the game deserves a second chance. 

my psn is zombie_k1ller42o, i have 115+ wins

Pretty much the only game i play since my pc is broken atm :(