Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tazmanianxdude

Updated dust 2

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I was hoping for inferno level changes, not just cosmetic 

what did they change on inferno that was cosmetic (aside from the extra hallway in t spawn)

Just now, Imperium said:

what did they change on inferno that was cosmetic (aside from the extra hallway in t spawn)

Overall more corners and wider hallways, with some restructures to cover on bombsites. The dust 2 remake is similar but it'd have been nice to have some bigger differences than just cosmetic and slight changes to areas of cover. A new hallway or path, or extended tunnels would have been really cool 

7 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Overall more corners and wider hallways, with some restructures to cover on bombsites. The dust 2 remake is similar but it'd have been nice to have some bigger differences than just cosmetic and slight changes to areas of cover. A new hallway or path, or extended tunnels would have been really cool 

Don’t fix something that’s not broke. There’s nothing dust 2 needs to become a better map it’s perfectly balanced.

It's fine I like it, almost exactly the same except a few small things, the biggest being the car space at long.

Might be bias due to my first game performance.. went for 40 last round and we tied cause of it lol

81FFB66D68C3B0DABB05CD686E3AD3D4893925FE