Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

:(

Guest Fohacidal

Well here we go again, just when I thought my life was turning up something has come in and fuck it up.

Yesterday my mom accidentally discovered my dad has an extra email account (its not even the fucking first time) and that I had an older sister. I dont care about the chick and it was WAY before my parents met, but now my dad is being retarded and not letting my mom see the account for some reason and my mom is threatening to leave him.

FUCK!

It feels just like in those movies, except when I watch them I know Im alright, but here Im helpless, and buttfucked worse then a gay person wearing assless chaps in an alleyway somewhere in California.

I just want to let you guys know that no matter what happens Ill stay here with UV and stick with you guys in the end, your my family and your my friends and Ill never forget some of you, fuck this is serious business I havent teared up in ages.

Guest starscream

thats too bad that I dont have my comp right now so we could chat chit on the X firez :/

Guest Fohacidal
Damn, unlucky Foh :'(

I don't get what the E-Mail thing is all about though...whats that got to do with you having a lost sister?

Out of marriage to another woman before he met my mom, then keeping it a secret, not even mentioning us in his emails to her.

I'm here if you need to chat. Trolling and douchebaggary aside, you know you can message me whenever.

Why would you even say that in this thread? *tisk* *tisk* Juno. ANYWAY, sorry to hear about your bad luck FOH. Just remember man, that’s your parents beef and has nothing to do with you. You didn’t cause it nor are you part of the problem. If your mom really loves your dad, she will work it out with him, it may be a bumpy ride but everything will work out in the end. This happened to my parents a few times when I was growing up, it was the worst thing ever, and I thought my world was crashing down around me. My dad started sleeping on the sofa and then stopped sleeping at the house at all. Boy was that a weird conversation in the morning when my mom told me on Mother’s day that she was leaving my dad and taking me with her. And then I told her NO, that she’s probly just going to go marry some rich doctor and leave my dad to be broke. But anyway to sum up the story they worked it out, just took some time and me showing that I really cared about both of them and wanted them to stay together no matter what.

Damn dude, I truly hope you guys make it through this and carry on. Even if they do divorce it won't be the end of the world, my parents are divorced and I'm happy they did, they just did not work together well. In any case, keep your head up and try not to judge people for their actions :\ And you know we are always here for ya man.

-Audio

Why would you even say that in this thread? *tisk* *tisk* Juno. ANYWAY, sorry to hear about your bad luck FOH. Just remember man, that’s your parents beef and has nothing to do with you. You didn’t cause it nor are you part of the problem. If your mom really loves your dad, she will work it out with him, it may be a bumpy ride but everything will work out in the end. This happened to my parents a few times when I was growing up, it was the worst thing ever, and I thought my world was crashing down around me. My dad started sleeping on the sofa and then stopped sleeping at the house at all. Boy was that a weird conversation in the morning when my mom told me on Mother’s day that she was leaving my dad and taking me with her. And then I told her NO, that she’s probly just going to go marry some rich doctor and leave my dad to be broke. But anyway to sum up the story they worked it out, just took some time and me showing that I really cared about both of them and wanted them to stay together no matter what.

It was my way of saying "look, we know we fuck with eachother, but we both know we can stop dicking around and be serious when we need to be." I'm pretty sure he got the message.

Out of marriage to another woman before he met my mom, then keeping it a secret, not even mentioning us in his emails to her.

Damn, sorry dude, i bet your really mad at your dad right now amirite?

Get over it. Pick and choose what you let bother you, and your parents relationship shouldn't bother you. Big deal if they get divorced. That is life. If you get upset over silly shit don't think your going to make a good soldier. whats the worst thing that will happen if your parents divorce? Nothing, if anything they will be happier. Spending your life with one person isn't as easy as it sounds, and for you to get upset over it is thinking of only yourself and not their sides. Wedding Crashers said it the best.

"just a couple of kids who like to fuck,

trying to make it honest. I get it.

Guys, the real enemy here is

the institution of marriage

It's not realistic, it's crazy!"

Live life man, and again pick and choose otherwise your going to have anxiety and high blood pressure.

Get over it. Pick and choose what you let bother you, and your parents relationship shouldn't bother you. Big deal if they get divorced. That is life. If you get upset over silly shit don't think your going to make a good soldier. whats the worst thing that will happen if your parents divorce? Nothing, if anything they will be happier. Spending your life with one person isn't as easy as it sounds, and for you to get upset over it is thinking of only yourself and not their sides. Wedding Crashers said it the best.

Live life man, and again pick and choose otherwise your going to have anxiety and high blood pressure.

Waylon, were your parents ever divorced? My guess is no, just by the way you are talking.

I'm very sorry Foh, just try not to worry too much, things will turn out okay you will see, we are here to support you so if you need someone to talk to, the clan is here to help.

It sounds like you just believe everything you hear in movies.

Specifically Wedding Crashers.

And it's not a matter of "oh my parents have always hated each other and just won't divorce." It's a matter of "so my mom just found out that my father has another family! Now they pretty much hate each other and I'm stuck in the middle."

There's a big difference between watching a family that's been in a prolonged state of turmoil split up and a family that was doing well until some unthinkable news begins tearing it apart. The latter hurts the children a helluvalot more. Think before you go quoting Wedding Crashers (which, believe it or not, LEADS TO THE MAIN CHARACTERS GETTING MARRIED!)

Yeah i know right ey Bloodline, Waylon seems to be on his own now that TimeToDie is back...Maybe he should just sort his problems out and review his actions before taking them.