Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get Schwifty

JB Population/Competition

We should do some more competitions or something to try to revive JB with like game rewards and stuff like that. I'd be willing to donate a 20$-25$ dollar game to the winner if you all have any ideas for a competition type thing

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

How many attempts is it now?
So many. We need to revive it

ay! a pop jb thread, good read. same time next week.
Yeah boi Absolutely. We gonna make jb great again

Nah I think we were a little ahead of schedule on this one. Hmmmmm

Aren't we always tho?

There are many posts but still, people aren't doing enough to actually populate it. Sure a few posts populated it for a night or two but we need to start being on more often. Is going to be hard with school going on and stuff though. Maybe try to populate it every night? I think having an event or some type of competition is a good idea, but what kind of competition do you have in mind?

There are many posts but still, people aren't doing enough to actually populate it. Sure a few posts populated it for a night or two but we need to start being on more often. Is going to be hard with school going on and stuff though. Maybe try to populate it every night? I think having an event or some type of competition is a good idea, but what kind of competition do you have in mind?

I'm honestly not too sure of what type of competition to have cuz I'm not exactly sure what kind of competition a JB server could have? I'd definitely be more than willing to be in the work and help out and donate some stuff if needed tho

This is a great idea. Do some monthly prizes for playtime.

who cares if its afk time we need people on the servers. 

doesnt even have to be money it could be things like credits, or paidman, or sprays, whatever. "Staff" i hope you are reading this.

I'd be willing to admin the server if need be

This is a great idea. Do some monthly prizes for playtime.

who cares if its afk time we need people on the servers. 

doesnt even have to be money it could be things like credits, or paidman, or sprays, whatever. "Staff" i hope you are reading this.
I'd also be willing to admin the server if need be