Sign in to follow this  
InSoMNiaC

Free Audiosurf

Hello, people of Undead Vengeance, i now, at this moment, have the link to download the Audiosurf Beta (Basically Audiosurf but for some reason named beta), it is time to pass on this power to the people on Undead Vengeance, Ladys and Gentlemen, i give you...THE LINK!!!!11111!!!!one

Audiosurf

I recommend using the first link, it is the safe one, i haven't tested the other one, so just go for the first one, i even bought Audiosurf after this just to say i actually own Audiosurf, anyway, use the first link, then when it takes you to the download page, click the text that says "Request Download Ticket" or whatever, it's kind of a hidden download link on the page, they need to make it abit more obvious.

Anyway, have fun.

Credit to Claytonian for providing me with this link.

lol, less than a minute after the post and we already have a buyer. Audiosurf is epic win. The only gripe I have about this version is that there is no last.fm scrobbling capabilities. But, oh well. You can't beat free!

This a great game. I would recommend it. I used to play this, for free of course.

Let's hope you have both a great video card and a great sound card with some decent speakers/headphones.

asdf

Meh, you don't really need a great video card, nor speakers, just a good stero headset and a decent video card and intergrated sound cards are usually beefy enough.

Alright, for all of us with legit Audiosurf (or fully updated), here's the recently played songs tutorial.

1. Register at last.fm (I made an account specifically for Audiosurf rather than using my account)

2. Under options, click last.fm and then log in to your account

3. Play

4. ????????????

5. SCROBBLES!

EDIT: Another tutorial

HOW TO GET XFIRE TO DETECT AUDIOSURF BETA

1. Download the demo from Steam

2. Run it at least once

3. Run Audiosurf Beta

4. ????????????

5. HOUR TRACKING!