Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hay0ger.Tonee

Kritika

Hot new Enmasse game, fresh off the grill. I saw it at PAX this last March, and have been hyping it ever since.

Get it while it's hot because I certainly had a good time. It's still in Open Beta but for some reason they aren't doing a wipe after it so it won't matter what you do now it'll be saved.

It's a zone-based MMO with 4 main classes and three sub classes to each, lvl 65 cap and from what I've seen / played, it's not something you can do in one day.

https://kritika.enmasse.com/

Just thought I'd spread awareness because most people I mention this to have no idea what it is.

An MMO that isn't World of Warcraft? Ha good luck getting anyone in sG to try it! KappaRoss

Just now, Travesty said:

An MMO that isn't World of Warcraft? Ha good luck getting anyone in sG to try it! KappaRoss

Not true! It could be black desert

Yeah man I love dropping 100 bucks on a weeb game so I can get a sick pair of cosmetic sunglasses, an edgy pet, and a cool title underneath my username for 180 days.

2 hours ago, Sith said:

Yeah man I love dropping 100 bucks on a weeb game so I can get a sick pair of cosmetic sunglasses, an edgy pet, and a cool title underneath my username for 180 days.

Hey, they would be permanent in this game!

Just now, Duex said:

Played it and uninstalled right after the tutorial

i'm impressed you got that far before uninstalling