Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chaos4499

Chaos4499's Application [Approved]

Name: Martin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6114820
Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/864685
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: War3
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? No
Questions or Comments: Nope
About Yourself: I have been lurking on the forums for quite sometime now and I thought it was high time to apply. While I love war3, it is the sG community that keeps me here. I have had a great time playing with ya'll and I hope to continue doing so for some time.

Referrals: @TotesMagoats @DarkFalcon @Junzou @Shiro @Iherdcows @-Sharp- @Leeroy @dash @Jeff The Flying Shark @Nav

Welcome to Syndicate Gamers.

Will ref. Great guy, I can tell by just being around him that he is genuine and is very excited to join the clan. I've never heard of any problems coming from him, only compliments. I can't wait to see him turn into a great sG member.

Confirm ref.

Chaos is a very laid back guy and fun to play games with. He is very active on the war3 server and is a big help when needed. He has come around in the TS a lot more lately and have even branched out to other games people in the community play. Deserves to be in the community!

confirm ref

hes an amazing guy love him on the war3 server and on TS always chill and wants to help when he can would be great in the clan :D 

conf

Another good war3 regular that has always been chill and helpful on the server as well as been chill on Ts. Just like Kon he will make a good member to the community

Confirming ref

One of the more chill players of the war3 server. Never seen him cause any issue whenever I saw him on war3. IS a pretty likeable person and people enjoy having him around. I think he will be a solid community member for sG.

conf ref

is great guy on teamspeak and on war3 server. never had an issues with him, and is a very chill and laid back guy.

Confirmed.

This guy is a total War3 nerd that I destroy everyday with Magneto. I love him to death as he is always nice to everyone. He has no drama with anyone in the server. I would love to have him here in the community.