Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jehovas witness

Mouse Suggestions

had my mouse for about 2 years now, its been holding up very well but recently i left it out in the sun in 90 degree weather and my right click popped and broke. im looking for quality but mainly looking for durability because i need this to last for a while.

Old Mouse

I used the same mouse, I still use it currently, no problems with it so far and I've had it for over 2 years.. just don't leave it outside in 90 degrees xd

If you already know you like the mouse, and your comfortable using it, there shouldn't be any real reason to switch. I'm using a Corsair Scimitar for mine, which is by no means a fps mouse, but I find it pretty comfortable and land a ton of bhops with it.

Yea, honestly the RaZer Deathadder is a really reliable mouse. I have one and haven't had a single problem with it. Just use it normally and it will survive a long time. 

i personally use the razer taipan

pretty good mouse ive used it for two years and it's a really good mouse that i enjoy and feels good in my hands.

Just now, FreeLancer said:

Yea, honestly the RaZer Deathadder is a really reliable mouse. I have one and haven't had a single problem with it. Just use it normally and it will survive a long time. 

make sure to get it chroma cause COLORS!

I've been using the Roccat Nyth since it came out. Pretty solid mouse, love the customization via. the modular thumb button setup.

G602 if you want a budget wireless mouse that's good for gaming. G502 can be had for $60-ish on amazon +/- shipping & tax. I'm honestly thinking about making the jump to their new wireless charging mat, but it's too damn small