Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dawn

dawns application [DENIED]

Name: Dawn
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:82112501
Provide a link to your GameMe profile:http://www.gametracker.com/player/Dawn/162.251.165.27:27025/
Microphone:yes
Favorite Server: ttt gmod
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community? yes but wasnt a good one.
Questions or Comments: I have just recently returned after being in an abusive relationship, although it doesnt reflect, I have a lot of hours on gmod mostly. I did get on the csgo servers before i left but i do plan to get back on those servers really soon. 
About Yourself: I am 22 and currently enjoying freedom. I love to play gmod with my friends and I have fun playing csgo. I am very funny and outgoing and think I would be a great addition to the  community.  I also try and help others. 

Hey Dawn, our applications require 10 referrals, this means you need to ask people who are L2 or higher to ref you and at least 2 staff members, then you're supposed to have them listed in your application. Normally I'd deny this app and tell you to reapply in 2 months, but the application form on the "Applying to Syndicate Gamers" thread doesn't have referrals listed in it, which is our mistake so instead of telling you reapply in 2 months, you can apply as soon as you get your 10 refs (at least 2 have to be staff.)

That being said, Application Denied. Please reapply when you get 10 refs.