Sign in to follow this  
Destin

CSGO Tourney HOW SHOULD GROUPS WORK?

How should groups work?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The way it currently is or one of these methods

• Keep teams in current groups with same number of games but both teams play both days so people can have a break.
    • Keep teams in current groups with same dates but do a single round robin instead of a double round robin.
    • Combine both groups in one big group of 8 and do a single round robin spread out over both days with top 6 moving on, top 2 getting bye into semi-finals.

All these options are pretty valid I just picked the current one because of personal opinons, however I wanted to see what everyone else thought would work best.

Please only vote if you're actually playing in the tourney if you have any other ideas just post below and I'll add it as an option

Also this poll is going to be closed super quick, like in 4 hours quick cause I go on LOA tomorrow until monday so please vote fast and share to your teammates

Edited by Destin

Is it possible to get 2 more servers? Making 4 in total. If we had four servers this could be done all in one weekend, instead of two.

Either way I'd prefer to play all teams rather than the same team twice in the round robin stage. Either that or just play each team in my group once.

And if that means we have to play both days on June 3rd or 4th that's fine with me. Not sure if others are good for both days or not but we do have six people on our team.

The final weekend seems like it could be completed in one day with the single elim bracket.

See example of how it would look:

http://challonge.com/4lmuka5s

Edited by Travesty