Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just reX

just reX's Application [DENIED]

Name:Reece

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110144163

Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1010388

Bans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=110144163&advType=steam

Microphone: yes

Previous Member of a clan?: no

Questions/Comments:

About me: Love movies, video games, and baseball.

CSGO Hours: 716 hours

refs: @Jeff The Flying Shark @ThatOllieWhoDies @TrinityCrush @York @Grayson Levi @Rufus @Paul_Waffle @krony @Sleek @Jiffy

conf

Reffing because he is a laid back guy that is fun to talk and play with. I've had plenty of good laughs with him in teamspeak, he'd make a good addition to the community. Although in the past he was viewed as "one of the toxic squeakers" or whatever, hes improved and r e f o r m e d.

He's a decent kid. I enjoy playing with him, but I don't play on the servers. He tends to scream a lot though.

Has issues with stupid arguments as does the rest of sG.

Confirming tho

Confirmed

I think Rex would be a fine member in sG. I personally never had any issues with him, but I know some people have. He has been dedicated to our rust server since its release. While he has had his share of issues, I'm willing to overlook those and allow him to join sG. He realizes his own mistakes since his long ban a few months ago and seems to have mellowed out. I think he deserves to join sG.

confirmed.

everyone knows he's part of my squeaker squad. Dash and Sponsored are part of sG so I don't see why he can't be. Let all the squeakers in!

But seriously he's a cool dude. rages a bit ( a lot actually ) but he's gucci.

Unfortunately you have ban of 30 minutes or more within the past 3 months. Your application has been denied. Your ban expired on 2/27/17 so on 5/27/17 it will have been 3 months.

You can reapply on 7/2/17