Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Paintball vs. Airsoft

yo contract what ups should i get for an ion because i already have a new neck but i was thinkign a new bolt a new barrel for sure. HAve you heard anythign good about the black heart board?

Get the Fire Bolt.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...1wAAAELgwwVlCUW

Then get a virtue board, the blackheart isn't bad.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERS...FEAAAEKa1gqvCOz

well i just got back after playign since like 10 this mornign and i played till 5. I got to fire a freak barrel on y ion i got to fire an ego 08, a shocker, and soem other gun i forgot. I know what I realy want for my gun and i gto some sugestions on other ones. Btw i bought 2000 paintballs to shoot @ the airsoft people who play across the creak behind my house lol

well i just got back after playign since like 10 this mornign and i played till 5. I got to fire a freak barrel on y ion i got to fire an ego 08, a shocker, and soem other gun i forgot. I know what I realy want for my gun and i gto some sugestions on other ones. Btw i bought 2000 paintballs to shoot @ the airsoft people who play across the creak behind my house lol

Congratulations, you're a faggot. They don't ruin your game, so don't ruin theirs.

I'll laugh when they all come over to your house. You'll yell in pain as they plaster you with a thousand BB's.

PAintballers bult the area where they play at behind my house and they are always gettign chased off by the peopel who actualy built iti actualy seen it many times and laughed. I think i am just keeping the original purpose of the place. Also who cares abotu little plastic bb's that can't even travel above 250 fps. Also it is funny to hear the little kids whine about how they got hit by a paintball

PAintballers bult the area where they play at behind my house and they are always gettign chased off by the peopel who actualy built iti actualy seen it many times and laughed. I think i am just keeping the original purpose of the place. Also who cares abotu little plastic bb's that can't even travel above 250 fps. Also it is funny to hear the little kids whine about how they got hit by a paintball

If it's public property, they can play there as well.

Plastic little BB's that can't travel above 250 FPS? LMAO.

My gun shoots 350-360 FPS. Have fun getting hit by at least 15 by that before you call out.

Upgraded sniper rifles can go from 500-600+ FPS. Have fun getting a BB pierced through your skin.

BTW, my gun isn't even a super expensive one either. Costs 150. My friends gun shoots around 300 FPS and around 20 rounds a second.

If it's public property, they can play there as well.

My gun shoots 350-360 FPS. Have fun getting hit by at least 15 by that before you call out.

Upgraded sniper rifles can go from 500-600+ FPS. Have fun getting a BB pierced through your skin.

BTW, my gun isn't even a super expensive one either. Costs 150. My friends gun shoots around 300 FPS and around 20 rounds a second.

You do know a paintball can go well past 400FPS, with a trong enough ball, but they cap it under 300, because over it will cause internal bleading and can easily crack/break a mask right?

You do know a paintball can go well past 400FPS, with a trong enough ball, but they cap it under 300, because over it will cause internal bleading and can easily crack/break a mask right?

i don't know about the mask thing i heard jt fires frozen paintballs and other stuff @ their goggles to check them not sure what fps but it should be pretty high. Also dude i been hit by a 200 dollar airsoft gun i laughed at the dude when he was like didn't it hurt. Also the sniper rifle ones are usually gas powered or spring depending on the price and the reason y the airsoft guns can shoot faster is because they fire hollow plastic balls that it doesn't matter if they break when fired or not paintballs are bigger and it matters if it breaks in the gun

i don't know about the mask thing i heard jt fires frozen paintballs and other stuff @ their goggles to check them not sure what fps but it should be pretty high. Also dude i been hit by a 200 dollar airsoft gun i laughed at the dude when he was like didn't it hurt. Also the sniper rifle ones are usually gas powered or spring depending on the price and the reason y the airsoft guns can shoot faster is because they fire hollow plastic balls that it doesn't matter if they break when fired or not paintballs are bigger and it matters if it breaks in the gun

Hey dude you know hat 200 dollars for an airsoft gun is nothing right? Some can go for upwards of 1,000, similar to paintball guns. And more than likely it was a CQB weapon which doesn't go above 300 dude to FPS limits in place at CQB. I realize what snipers use and how they operate thanks. Either one is powerful and with a gas sniper rifle it has a higher ROF, making it a semi-automatic. A semi-automatic 400 FPS sniper rifle? I wouldn't want to get hit by one in the face.

And no airsoft guns shoot faster because they use a motor, not on how fast you can alternate fingers to press the trigger.

Dude i know that doing full auto with a marker is faster than just walking on full auto I'm not sure about what is the record for walking the trigger on semi auto but i think it is like somethign close to 20bps set by a Pro player( i may be a little off). I was explaining how airsoft guns get more fps not bps.

Hey dude you know hat 200 dollars for an airsoft gun is nothing right? Some can go for upwards of 1,000, similar to paintball guns. And more than likely it was a CQB weapon which doesn't go above 300 dude to FPS limits in place at CQB. I realize what snipers use and how they operate thanks. Either one is powerful and with a gas sniper rifle it has a higher ROF, making it a semi-automatic. A semi-automatic 400 FPS sniper rifle? I wouldn't want to get hit by one in the face.

And no airsoft guns shoot faster because they use a motor, not on how fast you can alternate fingers to press the trigger.

Not necessarily, a paintball gun can have fully automatic, but it is illegal in every league, also, ever heard of ramping?

Dude i know that doing full auto with a marker is faster than just walking on full auto I'm not sure about what is the record for walking the trigger on semi auto but i think it is like somethign close to 20bps set by a Pro player( i may be a little off). I was explaining how airsoft guns get more fps not bps.

Either way, you know nothing about the subject and should really just refrain from posting in this topic.

Jus earlier you said: Also who cares abotu little plastic bb's that can't even travel above 250 fps.

Not necessarily, a paintball gun can have fully automatic, but it is illegal in every league, also, ever heard of ramping?

Then it doesn't really matter because you can't use it in a league, whereas I can.

Either way, you know nothing about the subject and should really just refrain from posting in this topic.

Jus earlier you said: Also who cares abotu little plastic bb's that can't even travel above 250 fps.

Then it doesn't really matter because you can't use it in a league, whereas I can.

And where did this come in about leagues? I thought you guys were talking about randomly.

Spraying FTW!!! [/sarcasm]

Personally, I find paintball funner, but it costs way to much, my $150 gun broke a year ago, and I dont feel like paying to get it fixed or buy a new one. Airsoft is more fun if you dont want to change clothes and if you dont have a job.

Personally, I find paintball funner, but it costs way to much, my $150 gun broke a year ago, and I dont feel like paying to get it fixed or buy a new one. Airsoft is more fun if you dont want to change clothes and if you dont have a job.

What brand is it? I most likely ccan help you.

Airsoft is more realistic but this vid of paintball is AWESOME they are great...

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=MPtTkbkE_ZA

Yall need to try speedball.

I like airsoft, I'm not talking about the pro sport, just the... erm well

I'm prettier sure if a police officer saw someone shooting baby pellet at someone or a huge fricken shotgun that shoots bullets that leave black brick marks on someone.

He would stop the paintballer

its safer :)