Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MistaChang

Admin privileges

Just now, Yunki said:

You get fun commands with premium admin 

Thats basic vs premium. He wants to know the difference between premium plus(ex. L5 and vet) vs premium admin (20$ admin)

Just now, Imperium said:

Thats basic vs premium. He wants to know the difference between premium plus(ex. L5 and vet) vs premium admin (20$ admin)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure there is no premium plus. There is Admin (Basic) and Admin+ (Premium). 

Vets have Admin+ (Premium) unless they created a brand new admin type with the most recent change.

Edit: Just read the thread, I guess there is a new admin type. Weird.

I imagine premium plus can do things like ban people for over 6hrs. Not sure what more commands there are that aren't in premium admin, that don't require you to be staff

Just now, Imperium said:

I imagine premium plus can do things like ban people for over 6hrs. Not sure what more commands there are that aren't in premium admin, that don't require you to be staff

I'd imagine it's everything an SO can do without being able to target/be immune to SOs 

As far as I have seen:

Each Level rank has immunity to the ranks below. L4+ has immunity to Prem+ admin targeting, but less in terms of commands.

L4 = Premium admin with no fun commands, but can respawn and the like.

L5 and Vet = Prem+ admin which includes said fun commands. Vet has immunity to L5 and so on.

Hope that helps a bit. Even I find it confusing to try to explain.