Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sponsored

Sponsored's Application [ACCEPTED]

Name: Dylan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124352584

GameMe: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1092424

Sourcebans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A124352584&Submit=Search

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: Minigames

Previous member of a clan?: No

Questions or Comments:

About me: I not only enjoy playing video games, but I also like to remain active outside and love to play football and basketball or any other sports.

CSGO Hours: 852 Hours

Refs: @TotesMagoats, @York, @Iherdcows, @Jeff The Flying Shark, @Shiro, @ThatOllieWhoDies, @Rufus, @Jiffy, @Demon, @Karma

I was about to say, remember guys you need to give explanation to your referral.

I'm ref'ing. He is easily one of the chillest of the youngin's and is genuinely enjoyable to play any game with. He had some accidental autism on the forums one time, but it's not representative of how he is on a daily basis. I think most can agree that him and Dash are still the best of the "squeakers".

confirm ref. 

Spons-- Although he has gotten mixed up with some of the toxic little children of this community, he is one of the more laid back and non-toxic ones. He has had his moments, and he won't deny that, but for the most part, he's been a nice little squeak. When you aren't playing Rust, Sponsored is a fun guy to play games with. I'd ref him any time.

Sponsored is an interesting one. He usually hangs around the notorious squeaker squad, but he is probably the most level headed one in my books. Sponsored never resorts to attacking/harassing people in sG over petty issues. He has never caused me any issues whatsoever and I enjoy his company whenever he joins the servers I'm on. He has only made one mistake on the forums before, but that wasn't completely his fault. Since that incident he hasn't caused any kind of issues with anyone. I am confirming my referral for him because I would love to see him get into this community.

Good luck sponsored!

Conf Ref

Sponsored did have some bad moments in the past, but now I believe he has changed. Even if he does hangout with the squeaker squad I feel like he is the least toxic and annoying out of all of them. 

Meme

I'll ref.

Sponsored had a big fuck up a few months back but besides that he has always been a good guy. Whenever I have played with him, he always tried to have fun. He may not be the most mature person, but he's young and that will come with time. He definitely is good enough to make it into the clan. Good luck with your app.

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Make sure to be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!