Sign in to follow this  
Jinn Master

EVE Clan Corp?

I feel that this is important enough for a new post.

I joined the 21-day free trial, on the "Tranquility" Server. I am Amarr. Is anyone else on this server?

Guest starscream
I feel that this is important enough for a new post.

I joined the 21-day free trial, on the "Tranquility" Server. I am Amarr. Is anyone else on this server?

wtf, how did you get 21 DAYS free?

Everyone who plays Empyrean on CCS' legit server plays on "Tranquility"

Hurry up and get on. I've been wanting to blow you up (read: get you down to structure) all day.

Using the Steam trial. I currently fly an 'Executioner' With Miner II, and some Beam weapon. Total badass. EVE is so fucking huge, I almost fall asleep just flying around, looking for a better mining spot. 10k isn't enough of a sell out for me, because I have 3 weeks to get a fucking awesome ship.

EDIT: Wow. I can't buy a new ship training on a trial account. Fuck. Well, I was planning on getting one of those badass-looking Dreadnoughts/Cruisers. Oh, and I can't join the militia or a Corporation until I get a paid account. I can buy my first month for $15 on Steam.

The Steam download of EVE gives you 21 days free. As opposed to the normal client which is just 14.

EVE is unsharded (unlike WoW) so everybody plays on the same server. Tranquility isn't exactly a single server, it's a supercomputer, and the biggest one used for gaming.

I just read his post after he edited it lol. It's going to take you a while if you want to get into a Dreadnaught. Those babies cost around a billion isk just to buy, with at least 500m (probably closer to 750m+) for the skillbooks and training. You're looking at around six months to get into a Dread, by which time you'll have realized that it sucks and Carriers are the way forward. :P

Using the Steam trial. I currently fly an 'Executioner' With Miner II, and some Beam weapon. Total badass. EVE is so fucking huge, I almost fall asleep just flying around, looking for a better mining spot. 10k isn't enough of a sell out for me, because I have 3 weeks to get a fucking awesome ship.

EDIT: Wow. I can't buy a new ship training on a trial account. Fuck. Well, I was planning on getting one of those badass-looking Dreadnoughts/Cruisers. Oh, and I can't join the militia or a Corporation until I get a paid account. I can buy my first month for $15 on Steam.

You can train Cruiser and Destroyer on trial.

I'd actually go with a Destroyer, and get the Punisher, since your Amarr. Best ship you can get for offensive fighting early in the game, out of any race.

Dreads are useful for primarily two things: killing other capital ships and killing POS (Player Owned Stations). Carriers are more versatile; although they tend to function more as support ships in a lot of engagements, NO ONE wants to be primaried by a carrier pilot and see a swarm of fighters coming his way.

Anyways, capital ships are end game (Carriers, Dreads, Motherships, Titans etc are capitals). I was just messing with you, it's not like you'll be in one any time soon. IMO if you're Amarr, you might want to aim for an Apocalypse or Armageddon battleship.

[roleplay as Minmatar] And anyways it's not like your false god will not save you from my cannons, slaver filth. [/roleplay]

EDITZ: No, six months to train to fly a cap ship. You can get a billion isk ridiculously quick if you're good; in fact some guy made a bil in 16 days. But that's a bad example since he was using the tags market which has since crashed.

Just hunt rats and do missions azile, that's the best way to make money on a new account. Mining isn't great unless you can make stuff right? It's been a while since I played so maybe not. On a 7day trial I've made 7mil... ignoring the fact I found a faction frigate blueprint lmao 30mil <3 Train your learning skills as they knock quite a bit off your skill training, just make sure to get all of them. EVE's a great game I hope you enjoy it, I don't play it anymore because of financial reasons ;(

You got a Dramiel bpc? Dammit, everybody and their mother has found one except me now. :S

Mining is ok money for semi-afk work. Missions blow it out of the water however - that is, if you salvage and loot your missions. Industry (making stuff) is profitable, but you'll find that eventually it's easier just to buy your minerals than to mine them (exception: 0.0 ores that have zydrine, mega, or morphite). The real money is in trading via the market, but that takes a firm knowledge of the game and a large amount of investment capital.

tl;dr: Mining isn't the way to go for cash. Do missions and salvage.

Guest Fohacidal

If someone can get me a gametime code ill pay them 50 mill D: thats almost all the ISK i have and I cant buy any time myself on Eve for another month :/

Guest starscream
If someone can get me a gametime code ill pay them 50 mill D: thats almost all the ISK i have and I cant buy any time myself on Eve for another month :/

wtf did you do with all the isk i gave you...

you can auction and buy the gametime codes here:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.as...hannelID=544711

then again.. i guess i realize it might be alittle hard to sell your isk for time when you cant login to your acct... hmm