Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Over

Escape From Tarkov

Do you guys recommend EFT? It's not completely open world yet but should I get it? I have seen the game plays but I'm not 100% sure if I want to get it as it could "die" out.

What do you guys think?

Considering it isn't out yet I think it may be hard to get a copy. 

Most of the gameplay that's out right now is pre-alpha. 

Been playing since December-ish. Its alright, but they only have three raids atm. It really isnt a game for anyone that cant laugh at themselves or learn from mistakes. And currently, you can die and lose everything from any numerous ways out of your control such as...being glitched in a tree/rock/wall/object, server kicking you due to lack of players, de-synch and the like. THis is coupled with the AI 360 no scoping, trickshoting and otherwise glitching the game and killing oyu across the map with a shotgun regardless of them "fixing" the AI.

Its pretty buggy, but the community on the discord is great. Makes teaming up with 4 other people easy to go into customs and get some decent gear.

But if you are not ready to rage at losing all your good gear to a "hatchet warrior" and de-synch....I would stay away. Otherwise buckle up buckaroo.