Sign in to follow this  
Guest starscream

Junzou the Dbag, Foh the dumbassq

Guest starscream

so, me, Foh, and junzou were doing a mission in EVE online, and Junzou kept being a dickhead so our ships would auto target his, and FOH had JUST BOUGHT 2 hours ago, a Cruiser, which he had been saving up for, it cost like 3 Million ISK, and he just finally got it;

so, junzou targets him like a dbag, FOH webifies him (a gun that slows the target ship down) and CONCORD (the NPC police force) shows up in 2 seconds flat and FUCKS FOH OUT OF SPACE.

Boom, 0 cruisers for Foh,

oh, and he didnt insure it, bc hes a fucking retard.

GJ both of you, that shit was hilarious

EDIT: Quote from Foh 2 mins after posting this "Fohacidal: I'm not a newb btw"

YES YOU ARE YOU GOT YOUR SHIP CONCORDed 2 hours after getting it and DIDNT INSURE IT

EDIT2: and you didnt have a clone so you would have been fucked if you got podded

BWAHAHAHA. I did that with my black ops ship. What happened was a guy was war dec'd, and I was hunting him. War ended, I didn't notice, shot at him, I killed him, and he went through a gate. I followed, podded him, and got raped by Concord.

Eve is fun.

CANT WAIT TO GO TO WAR! EMPYREAN AGE FTW!

It's a space-based MMO. Pretty good stuff; passive skill-training system so you don't have to grind endlessly. Downside to that is that skill training is fairly fixed time-wise (can change somewhat based on attributes) and no amount of playing per day more will make skills train faster.

EDIT: Jinn you play too? Nice, what faction do you belong to? Please say Minnie. :P

Guest starscream
Is it a free MMO?

The software doesnt cost anything (i.e. unlike WoW which is 50 fucking dollars) and you can play free for 14 days, after that its 15$ a month or a bit less if oyu buy in bulk i think

Guest Fohacidal

I got a new cruiser and got it restocked so im ALL RIGHT

I play Eve Empires, the Private Server. That same shit happened to me.

Wait. Need some clarification here. There's an eve private server? Like a cracked, no cost one? I thought you couldn't do that with Eve, if there is, plz send me a link, cause I really like this game, but just cant afford it.

It's a space-based MMO. Pretty good stuff; passive skill-training system so you don't have to grind endlessly. Downside to that is that skill training is fairly fixed time-wise (can change somewhat based on attributes) and no amount of playing per day more will make skills train faster.

EDIT: Jinn you play too? Nice, what faction do you belong to? Please say Minnie. :P

AMARR. BITCH!

Also, there are very few EVE private servers because EVE sues the shit out of the owners every time they find one.

Also, I don't pay. Paying is for pussies who suck at the game. I buy time with ISK bitches!

I think I will quit Empires. There are never more than 50-100 players on at once. And they buy shit bandwith, so sometimes you get horrid lag.