Sign in to follow this  
Remi ツ

Zombies Escape Ranks

Hi guys, do you ever wonder why the ranks in the ze server are for bragging rights only, I mean if you are above rank 50 that have to mean something more than "type !place". 

It could mean something more, like if you reach the rank 50 you can buy a VIP skin for 100k, or you get 10 credits more. or you get an especial chat tittle. The more your rank the better the rewards, this way we can incentive more people to try and stop going afk every time the get infected. Also door hugers will defend more.

BTW: Door Huger its a cool title xD, EX: Door Huger Remi

Edited by Remi ツ

Don´t ever do something rank based that is just utterly retarded. 

If anything go by hours give people with xhours 5 more credits or some shit but not fucking rank based.

3 minutes ago, Jodas said:

Don´t ever do something rank based that is just utterly retarded. 

If anything go by hours give people with xhours 5 more credits or some shit but not fucking rank based.

I know but something other than type !place something that will make you come back and try even harder and more frequently 

I mean benefits would be cool if you play a lot (by hours), but if it was ranked based there would just be point farmers everywhere. People would sit in spec then become zombie and farm their way up the ranks.

31 minutes ago, FreeLancer said:

I mean benefits would be cool if you play a lot (by hours), but if it was ranked based there would just be point farmers everywhere. People would sit in spec then become zombie and farm their way up the ranks.

yeah I played there for hours and I dont know i just want to se those hours rewaded other than credits xD, by time would be better like getting a title o something like that

How about you just enjoy the game mode, rather than having a sense of entitlement? ZE used to have no store or credits; just points. ZE is about competing hard maps and fighting bosses, not titles for having how many hours we have played.

Edited by MistaChang

7 hours ago, MistaChang said:

How about you just enjoy the game mode, rather than having a sense of entitlement? ZE used to have no store or credits; just points. ZE is about competing hard maps and fighting bosses, not titles for having how many hours we have played.

yeah, I mean its not like I don't I just say it will also be nice to have some competition I guess :P

Although I don't think that above rank 50 should special benefits along the lines of what you have said, I believe that giving them the !leader command that used to be available to the public would be nice. !leader was removed from the public before due to people using it that didn't know the map and leading the survivors into the wrong area (at least that is what I was told), so giving it to people that know where they are going (as shown by points, which you can't just afk to get like time) wouldn't hurt the team. It would help when there are no SO's on to set certain people leader or when SO's just don't care enough to set people as leaders.