Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Breathe

ZE Weapon Tops

So, I was wondering what the best weapon in general for ze is.

I know everyone uses the negev or a few others, but I really want to know if theres a better one.

Also, reply with your favorite gun in ze :)

1 hour ago, MistaChang said:

Pp bizon is good on most servers.

Bizon because of the magazine, fire rate, reload speed, alright Knock back, and it only takes away 10 movement speed.

If you are really good with your aim the AK or M4A1 is a good choice, the headshots will do tons of knock back.

As for pistols, the usp is my weapon of choice. It was really good accuracy and decent knockback on headshots.

If you have any more questions go ahead and ask, and remember some of this is just preference! 

NOTE THAT THIS IS BASED OFF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND MY STYLE OF GAMEPLAY. ALL GUNS ARE GOOD IN ZOMBIE ESCAPE AS LONG AS YOU CAN AIM DECENTLY.

For back-peddling and close range defends, the mp9 is definitely best on sG due to the extended clip size. The mp9 has the fastest reload of the smgs with the clip being ready at 0.90 seconds and the fire being ready at 2.25 seconds (For comparison, the Bizon, which is the best SMG on other servers, reloads with the clip being ready at 1.15 seconds and fire being ready at 2.5 seconds). Additionally, the mp9 has the lowest running inaccuracy of the SMGs. For stationary defending at medium - long range distances, I would say it is between the ak47 and the 2 m4's. The m4 has a clip size of 75 while the ak47 and m4a1s only have clip sizes of 50, so if you want more bullets, I'd go with it. The ak47 is statistically better than the m4a1s, but if you are shooting far away zombies, it is a trade-off between the easy controllability of the m4a1s and the ak47 (Basically what I am saying is those 3 are all good, up to personal preference on which to use). The AWP is probably the best for picking off single zombies, though you should only really use it when you can knock zombies into a TP or off the map (such as on platformer). Finally, between pistols, it is mostly up to personal preference, although the Deagle is the best pistol in really up close defends because it has the 50 clip size while the others only have 30 (CZ also has 50, but Deagle does more knockback and has faster reload), so it is the best in close-range spamming situations. Personally, I prefer the USP for all-around situations, though the pistols are almost all on par with each other (except the trashy Glock).

If you want to compare the guns yourself or see where I got my statistics for the guns from, here is the source I used. Remember that all guns are good and just use what you enjoy playing with. If you have the spray pattern down with a gun such as the Bizon, just use it and don't bother learning the spray pattern for the mp9 up to 75 bullets.