Sign in to follow this  
Remi ツ

I'm new young sexy ;3

Hey guys so recently I discover this beautiful page from the syn server zombies on csgo, so I also want to have my own spray, I already done (upload it, it was a gif) by questions are, first how long until I can see it in the server, or how do I know am I be able to use? and, can we use gifs, like in the past? or it will only show the frames?

thank you so much for the helps guys :3

it should be one map rotation in order to see your spray if not type !sprays in chat and choose "custom spray" and it should work if thats what I remember.

28 minutes ago, Remi ツ said:

Hey guys so recently I discover this beautiful page from the syn server zombies on csgo, so I also want to have my own spray, I already done (upload it, it was a gif) by questions are, first how long until I can see it in the server, or how do I know am I be able to use? and, can we use gifs, like in the past? or it will only show the frames?

thank you so much for the helps guys :3

did you use this one? http://www.joinsg.net/custom-spray/customspray/

5 hours ago, krony said:

Yes that one it actaully appeared while playing in the server

1 hour ago, Swed said:

GIFs will not work to as a file uploaded to be a spray. You'll need to create a vtf file with a max size of 512x512 I believe.

Thank you, yes I convert the gif in vtf

5 hours ago, Dash♥ said:

it should be one map rotation in order to see your spray if not type !sprays in chat and choose "custom spray" and it should work if thats what I remember.

Thank you, ill try it next time I'm in the server ^^