Sign in to follow this  
Thanksgiving and WIPE HYPE

Thanksgiving Wipe  

34 members have voted

1. 1. When should it be?

• Between 5 and 6 pm EST on Thursday
    • Wednesday night 11:00pm- 12am EST

2 hours ago, Swed said:

Seeing as how I'm 2000 miles away from my ability to play rust, I've never been successfully raided while being able to play the game. The fact you waited to wipe the server to raid me shows her far your saltiness goes. Thanks for playing, but you lost the game.

QQ OFFLINE RAID QQ

Taking a page from the squeaker squad complaint list, huh.  She raided you at 11:30PM EST.  Wipe was said to be between 11PM and 12AM EST.  She didn't need to delay shit.

@Swed Tbh we weren't even going to raid you, me and Zinc were actually in the middle of raiding another base when someone said "Swed just said he hasn't been raided, lets fix it" so I hopped on board. Offline raiding is gay, but it's part of the game and not everyone plays at the same time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Smash

Meh my time playing rust was fun this week, but it really does change the people in this community into people I don't want to be around or play games with. I'm not playing next wipe or for the foreseeable future, thanks for the memes guys!

45 minutes ago, Junzou said:

The sic was phone autocorrect, meant to be "how"

And my choice to not play should be reflective of a neutral view of the server, at no point was I targeted, and yet I still don't like the attitude of the server population and what went on during my time playing.

I didn't even enjoy being an observer. Except for the memes, those were dank.

On 11/24/2016 at 4:21 PM, Swed said:

Meh my time playing rust was fun this week, but it really does change the people in this community into people I don't want to be around or play games with. I'm not playing next wipe or for the foreseeable future, thanks for the memes guys!

07f4a5a4844b407fbde01056ca4b4af6.png 99 sleepers and swed ain't one. :(