Nature's Application [DENIED]

Name: Nature (Cody)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44324524
Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1144515
Sourcebans: Bans
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: Jailbreak
Previous Member of a clan?: yes

Questions/Comments: This community brings a lot of joy. I have played on some other jail break servers, but this one is maintained the most and allows people to play without having to deal with thousands of mic spammers.* For this reason, I would love to contribute to this. I quit a few hours on Syndicate Gamers, and with hours comes experience and knowledge. With this I think that I would be a great addition to Syndicate Gamers. Regarding my CSGO hours, I have 3 accounts (for competitive reasons) so I have about 3000+ hours in total
About me: My name is Cody. I am a sophomore in high school. I have been playing CSGO for 3 years now and on Syndicate Gamers for about a year now. I am tri-lingual (learning my forth) and am a sergeant in JROTC (Civil Air Patrol).*If I am not doing activities like this, I am at home quickly finishing up my homework then hoping on CSGO. After all of my activities I have about 5+ hours every day to hop on and play.
CSGO Recorded Hours: 145 hours, 33 minutes, 26 seconds

Edited by Travesty

Congratulations!

You have met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process. Your thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the month long recruit period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles in the staff list and clicking "Send Message"

Staff List