MountainJew's Application [DENIED]

Name: Ben
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124231807
Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1129103
Sourcebans: Bans
Microphone: yes
Favorite Server: Zombie Escape
Previous Member of a clan?: yes
Questions/Comments: I like sG's ranking system. Hopefully my presence here is welcomed. Also not entirely sure i did my steam id correctly.
About me: My name is Ben, i love to play guitar and piano. My favorite instrument is guitar. Im italian and i like italian pasta, but my favorite food is cinnabon. I like games of course, my favorite counter strike global offensive. I often play rocketleague as well as team fortress 2 and minecraft. My favorite gaming community is syndicate gamers friendly community and funny most enjoyable i have most fun here. I am helpfull, friendly, and fun. My favorite mod on counter strike clobal offensive is zombie escape. It is very teambased and active and epic when you get that !omgsolo and then your ears will be welcomed with micspam (loud nigra, sonic hill-zone, etc.). Ya thats all i will share with you, my life isnt that interesting and dramatic, except when i was abused when i was younger. I also would like yo do programming or something like that. My dad does that he works for some computer hacking tests stuff so i was a bit interested to, he doesnt want me sharing information even his dang name. Which may be why i sometimes get ddosed. Dont mess with my dad he can see what you do :).
CSGO Recorded Hours: 468 hours, 30 minutes, 55 seconds

Edited by driz