Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IM A 5 YR OLD SCRUB [<3Moose]

False Ban by Darren I believe

So, as of yesterday at 11:30 pm, west coast, I was banned by Darren [SO]. I was banned for 1 day and the reasoning of this was rdm and leave. Now I don't have anything against Darren I love this man but I believe this was a mistake. Here are my reasons:

Reason 1: I got off at 8:30 pm and the time I was playing I only got one slay from Nagito for rdm with a disco bob. I stayed about 2 more rounds after I got slayed and told everyone I was leaving. Then I got banned by Darren at exactly 11:30 p.m. (Keep In mind that we both live on west coast time zone)

Reason 2: As I said before I love Darren and have nothing against him but I believe he got wrong steam ID or made a mistake and we live in same timezone. 

To shorten this all down: So, I was playing west coast vanilla ttt and got off at 8:30. I only got one slay by Nagito for rdm with disco bob and I left 2 rounds after that. I announced that I was leaving and I left. I tried to go on as of right now and saw that I was banned by Darren. We live in the same timezone and I got banned at 11:30 which I got off before this time. I believe Darren got the wrong steam Id and accidentally banned me. I love Darren but this was a wrong mistake and hopefully I can get unbanned :D <3.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98923750