Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tacky

Zed the Pussy

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

About time people put some respect on my name @Yunki. Too bad all y'all did was door camp our base.... though I came through with the clutch. @LorenzoCoolz and I tried to come back, but y'all had 3 people outside?!?!?!?!??!!??! @Nau bome batch my fade bluh. I'll show you how a real blood plays. Bompton reppin'

Didn't we crush you while you were trying to raid us last wipe, there were 2 of us and 6 of you that time.  Didn't you door camp us? How else do you do a base raid online??? @ThatOllieWhoDies

2 minutes ago, Sponsored said:

this started because of rust dumbass learn how to read

This actually started because Tacky got salty and couldn't reap what he sews. 

I suggest you leave this thread alone and stop replying. I didn't think you could make yourself look dumber than you have already, yet you're still proving me wrong. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor Zed said:

Didn't we crush you while you were trying to raid us last wipe, there were 2 of us and 6 of you that time.  Didn't you door camp us? How else do you do a base raid online??? @ThatOllieWhoDies

We barely had any communications. There were so many vital call outs that I could have called out, but I couldn't because I didn't have my mic on. Most of the people kept getting gear and running out to the door just to die. It was a mess. Too many people on. Wasn't organized AND it was a friendly raid!

2 minutes ago, DMODW said:

31C1B221E6D01F140687561C77CD6227EF5BE8F7

probably played on the server a couple of months ago

3 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

We barely had any communications. There were so many vital call outs that I could have called out, but I couldn't because I didn't have my mic on. Most of the people kept getting gear and running out to the door just to die. It was a mess. Too many people on. Wasn't organized AND it was a friendly raid!

you thought it was friendly raid

4 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

You just need a better team or solo @ThatOllieWhoDies SqueakerSquad is not the way to go

3 minutes ago, The Doctor Zed said:

Obvious photoshop

shit busted, maybe i shouldn't have put 2 players on the rust server. dead giveaway! 

1 minute ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

Obvious enough for the average person but @Sponsored couldn't figure that out

go back to hacking and get scammed

2 minutes ago, The Doctor Zed said:

You just need a better team or solo @ThatOllieWhoDies SqueakerSquad is not the way to go

you are shit that needs to die

1 minute ago, Sponsored said:

go back to hacking and get scammed

Nice come backs to bad you couldn't come up with something better. It's not like you already used that before

@Lucknoskill TO THE RESCUE OF THE SQUIKER SQUAD DOWNVOTING ME. ITS GOOD FAM IM POSITIVE 100 REP TODAY. NOTHING CAN STOP ME IM ALL THE WAY UP. 

3 hours ago, Tacky said:

Zed decides that he is going to down rep a good amount of my post and the fact that he thinks I care about digital points honestly blows my mind. "You're just not as mature as me"-Zed but yet he goes and down rep me. Your a good role model.

@The Doctor Zed aka puss.

Wait, Zed says he's mature?  And he's complaining about someone like 5-6 years younger than him not being as mature as him?  My fucking sides.

3 hours ago, Roflstomp said:

FTFY

Nice.

1 hour ago, Sponsored said:

nice comeback faggot please die

Whoa someone's salty.

1 hour ago, Sponsored said:

ok he is probably fucking 30 with no job living in his mom's basement 

You're like 12 and have a bed time, get the fuck outta here kid.

Holy shit, I made it to the end of this thread.  You're a fucking dumbass.  I thought you were chill, but goddamn, you're probably the worst out of the entire group.  Rex and Pepper can at least keep their bitching restricted to Rust and Teamspeak, but you come into the forums with this bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Nau said:

93a0523175115e883604a71a9c746223_400x400

Nice to see you took that job at Morton, but it's not the one I offered you...

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

Can I just say how glad I am that everyone's calling it the squeaker squad now 

Been calling it that as far back as like June bruh.

2 minutes ago, Nau said:

@Lucknoskill TO THE RESCUE OF THE SQUIKER SQUAD DOWNVOTING ME. ITS GOOD FAM IM POSITIVE 100 REP TODAY. NOTHING CAN STOP ME IM ALL THE WAY UP. 

LuckNoSkill is a squeaker too, I thought he was part of the squad.

Also, I could stop you.  :)

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

Wait, Zed says he's mature?  And he's complaining about someone like 5-6 years younger than him not being as mature as him?  My fucking sides.

Nice.

Whoa someone's salty.

You're like 12 and have a bed time, get the fuck outta here kid.

Holy shit, I made it to the end of this thread.  You're a fucking dumbass.  I thought you were chill, but goddamn, you're probably the worst out of the entire group.  Rex and Pepper can at least keep their bitching restricted to Rust and Teamspeak, but you come into the forums with this bullshit. 

Nice to see you took that job at Morton, but it's not the one I offered you...

Been calling it that as far back as like June bruh.

LuckNoSkill is a squeaker too, I thought he was part of the squad.

Also, I could stop you.  :)

I know you could @Junzou lets not :). After all my job at Morton is going well.

5 minutes ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

I guess the repping limit just went up, now I can rep

If that's true, I wonder which staff member is abusing to troll a kid.  Three in this thread that could have done that, I think...

1 minute ago, Junzou said:

If that's true, I wonder which staff member is abusing to troll a kid.  Three in this thread that could have done that.

Who ever it is I'm no longer getting to the notification for the limit, which is fine by me

3 minutes ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

Who ever it is I'm no longer getting to the notification for the limit, which is fine by me

Im still getting the rep limit notif.

4 minutes ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

Go negrep a page of nau's rep and show me a screenshot to prove it.  Then reverse it, obviously.

1 minute ago, Nau said:

Im still getting the rep limit notif.

Yeah, I thought it was weird.