Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amoeba

1st place will be mine

I'm very happy he's supporting our community, I personally have no grudge towards that.

I'm just pretty disappointed that he is letting everyone know that he is doing it "because someone told him to", rather than admit that it is to buy his way into membership, which he could probably get regardless of donating $300

I'm very happy he's supporting our community, I personally have no grudge towards that.

I'm just pretty disappointed that he is letting everyone know that he is doing it "because someone told him to", rather than admit that it is to buy his way into membership, which he could probably get regardless of donating $300

Sean, I honestly am not worried if I even make it in or not. I told numerous people before that I'm not actually worried if I made it or not. Honestly I do enjoy playing on the servers but only I would know that because it's based on your assumptions. I'll admit it, I have more money then I spend lol. If I really wanted to buy my way in, do you honestly think I would bother when knowing everyone is the same concept? To each their own.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk