Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spookiwi

Ayy

4 hours ago, ℒℯ Cthulu's Penis said:

Welcome to the forums and I'm honestly interested in a story time about South Africa.

There isn't much to it. Parents lived there their entire life. I was born there. Dad got a job transfer to Arkansas so we moved. I was only one at the time but I've gone there a couple of times. I've also eaten zebra :D (it tastes amazing btw)

2 hours ago, Dakka said:

Easiest points I've ever got....

Welcome

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What's that supposed to mean?.....u wanna fite m8?

On August 30, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Grayson Levi said:

Welcome to the forums, come to gmod if it won't give you muppets Vietnam flashbacks (or if it does FeelsGoodMan)

I used to play gmod so much before the server I used to staff on shutdown. I had an unhealthy amount of time on that server (around 900 hours). I wouldn't mind hopping on gmod from time to time and enjoying some nostalgia :)

4 minutes ago, Spookiwi said:

I used to play gmod so much before the server I used to staff on shutdown. I had an unhealthy amount of time on that server (around 900 hours). I wouldn't mind hopping on gmod from time to time and enjoying some nostalgia :)

The west server is where it's at, hope I'll see you on sometime. (If I ever go back to gmod FeelsBadMan)

6 hours ago, Grayson Levi said:

The west server is where it's at, hope I'll see you on sometime. (If I ever go back to gmod FeelsBadMan)

Come to gmod! - Non Gmod Player.

Welcome to forums, come to Gmod.