Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tofuninja12

Shifu MFK Inc?

he was perma ct'd not perma banned. He got banned for changing his name a thousand times to troll the server.

what

the

2 minutes ago, The Lowki said:

I... I don't know what to say...

Is this somekind of meme?

i mean i think if 1 player is banned for telling he is going to mfk then the other members who do it should be too.

3 minutes ago, Shifu said:

Tofu i know u dont like me, but i already did the mfk why should i do it again ?

Why do u even have to post this ?

U a little snitch but i dont care if this make u happy ;)

The fun part is every so was on when i said this and nobody cares about it ;)

But if u dont like my accent just tell it to me but u want to give me bad name just keep posting sh*t. idgaf ;)

btw

Maybe u have to think about ur social life.. U care to much about other people on the internet go look some friends or maybe a boyfriend ;) x

The real question here is why did you mfk from the start?

Yeah I get what you're saying but he's been playing for a while and he's a big troll and I doubt he MFKd and no one reported him, if he did well lucky him...

Anyways if you want to take this any further put it in CD, cause to me it just looks like you're triggered. 

20 minutes ago, Tofuninja12 said:

i mean i think if 1 player is banned for telling he is going to mfk then the other members who do it should be too.

he wasn't banned for saying hes gonna massfreekill. You didnt even read the thread

1 hour ago, Tyrone said:

The real question here is why did you mfk from the start?

I have no idea whether this was the real reason but i remember that at the time he was planning on quitting sG Jailbreak and got fed up with how cancerous it was so he decided to go out with a bang.