Sign in to follow this  
TheGaminTaco

New map?

I got this idea while watching cartoon Adventure time.So,armory would be the tree house where Jake and Finn are living,and cellblock would be Ice kingdom.This map would probbably be big,so transport from Tree to Ice kingdom would be Jake the dog.You jump on his back,press the button and then he will stretch to cellblock.I picked Ice kingdom for cellblock because Ice king keeps kidnapping princeses and then he puts em to the cell.Thing is there is only one cell in ice kingdom but it would be great if somehow map maker makes more cells.By that map would be in 5 different biomes.1. is the woods,where is Amory[Tree house,in the woods there could be hide and seek,and something similar to the Traitor game..2. is the ice biome[Cellblock,Ice kingdome.Here could be ice hockey,ski,surf,4. Candy biome.[Here could be the candy theme games,find all the candy in some place in the kingdom.]4.Fire kingdom[Here could be death races,jumps,dodge course,breakfloorame dodge the fire.Thing is you start the game with button and the king/princess on the trone will start to spit up fire,ts need to dodge it,if fire touches the t he will start to burn for few seconds.]5.Desert[As i remember in cartoon Finn was in the some kind of temple where is the lemon king.He to save some boy he needed to dodge the traps.So maby here could be long deathrun.]That is it for now. Ill add later if i remember some things. :)

1 hour ago, Dr Pepper said:

solid concept. i bet it would work well for a ZE map aswell (you know without the games).

I was just thinking the same thing. I think it'd work well as a ZE map for sure

Btw while i was playing ZE on map DOOM players had custom zombie skins and survivor skins,what were not in shop.So is it possible to get that in jb? So maby cts get  finn and jake custom skins? Ofc if doesn't need much job,and space for download.

44 minutes ago, TheGaminTaco said:

Btw while i was playing ZE on map DOOM players had custom zombie skins and survivor skins,what were not in shop.So is it possible to get that in jb? So maby cts get  finn and jake custom skins? Ofc if doesn't need much job,and space for download.

yea you can attach custom player models to entities like knives or nades, or change the loading files a little so the map spawns you in with a custom skin replacing the default player model (like on DOOM).