Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOFLSTOMP

Pokemon GO is Finally Here!!

I just went on a walk during my lunch break to some of the pokestops, I got like 15 pokeballs and found one egg that needs to be walked 5 km for it to hatch :l

I caught like 6 pidgeys.. and saw at least 4 people pretending like they were not playing and randomly walking around. All four gyms near my work were capped this morning.

I dont think this app is meant for people who live in New York City, I found my first pokemon and then it fucking mugged me.

Why does it make you log in every time you try and go into the app its ridiculous.

Also, can u battle other people randomly?

48 minutes ago, Triv said:

Why does it make you log in every time you try and go into the app its ridiculous.

Probably because of service interruptions. The servers have been getting hammered by the US users, and they've gone down at least 2-3 times today that I've noticed

9 minutes ago, Roflstomp said:

Probably because of service interruptions. The servers have been getting hammered by the US users, and they've gone down at least 2-3 times today that I've noticed

Yeah i noticed. I couldnt even make an account through the website, had to just make a google account.

Anyway, can a few people come fly into NYC so we can take over the united nations?

17 hours ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Does it count as "walking" if you're driving around?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Only if you go slow enough, I left my phone on while I drove home about 5 miles and it only recorded like .6 km which is like .3 miles.