Sign in to follow this  
Stolas

Terrorist Shop and Gangs

Hey guys!

So after playing in the server for about a day, and overall its a great server. However i wanted to make a couple of suggestions.

1. Add a prisoner shop that would coincide with the credits we already have. Why? Because the way ct side is run is hella strict, and honestly the only way you can really rebel is if you get a lucky vent cell or a nade that you know how to use, or if you can bhop your way to safety. We could add things like nades, a zeus (we could consider this auto rebel), lights getting cut (make this only once per round, if multiple people can do it a round is way too op). The point of the shop is to just make it easier for people who may not be as fortunate to get a vent cell or a nade or something like that.

2. Gangs- Gangs were a staple of old 1.6 jailbreak that i used to play. This would also coincide with credits. Gangs typically have a limit of 5-6 people and have buyable perks for the gang. (Note gang perks only work when youre on t side). Perks that ive seen used are low gravity, increased health, speed, increased knife damage, and increasing gang size. Each perk would have a level, and the leveling system could be based off the discretion of what will keep the server balanced and such.

Ps, gang perks make it easier to rebel too!

@Iherdcows

Just now, Iherdcows said:

To everything. Its terribly easy to rebel without a shop, and the gangs would make it even easier

What if you nerfed gang perks to make it more balanced?

We don't need shop or anything. I like normal jailbreak 

Once T got their hands on gun.. it pretty much gg for CT most of time, Even one idiot ct who screw up = free win for T to show how easy rebel it is. 

I agree with krony, it's fun to have different rounds of rebelling and not. The element of chance in the game with vents is nice so that the same people aren't consistently rebelling. I don't see anything wrong with the way things are in jailbreak.

3 hours ago, Swed said:

Hey guys, Swed here, with the newest addition to Jailbreak:

The War3 Shop

Get every item you can while supplies last!

I would buy mole every round haha

There are more T than CT... and if you put the shop in the game for T.. it wouldn't be fun for CT.. you wouldn't problemly get to play a game as T, since u have all these rebelling things. So I suggest not but it in :P.. or it would be too over power.