Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Shelby GT500 Wreck

Guest starscream

I saw a Shelby GT 500 KR or something like that at the Osh Kosh air show and i almost had a heart attack, it was one of the sexiest cars ive ever seen

I saw a Shelby GT 500 KR or something like that at the Osh Kosh air show and i almost had a heart attack, it was one of the sexiest cars ive ever seen

Yes the KR, King of the Road, is extremely sexy. And the 500hp isnt too shabby either.

442007215456.jpg

This video came out right after the GT500 came out. Anyone willing to let their 14 year old kid try to move a car like that needs drug out back and shot in the head.

Guest starscream
Yes the KR, King of the Road, is extremely sexy. And the 500hp isnt too shabby either.

442007215456.jpg

This video came out right after the GT500 came out. Anyone willing to let their 14 year old kid try to move a car like that needs drug out back and shot in the head.

Yup, thats exactly it, that thing is fucking sweet, that special KR hood is boner to the max

It looks like a silver Mustang w/ a different hood.

Different hood, wheels, shit ton more HP(not 500 its 540 OOPS!), diff front valance, brake ducting, 14" Brembo front brakes, Ford Racing exhuast, Tremec 6 speed transmission, gears, short shifter, better suspension, striping package and 40th anniversary badges. Only 1k will be made.

Now the Super Snake is in its own league. For the people that want more power than the KR you can buy a GT500, drop it off to Shelby with 10k cash and have the Super Snake. The lower model SS has just over 600 hp or you can get the 720hp version but it voids the factory warranty. But when you race a car you break shit and replace it with bigger and better anyway so who cares about the warranty.

Mustang-GT500-Super-Snake-07.jpg

Damn that video says 28k for the SuperSnake package but a couple sites say 10k. Im guessing 28 is the right amount though.

Guest starscream
Damn that video says 28k for the SuperSnake package but a couple sites say 10k. Im guessing 28 is the right amount though.

um yea, but thats 28k for JUST the special edition mod package to make it a supersnake ON TOP of the 40k$ cost for the GT500. thats fucking ridic., you could roll up to someone and say "my performance package cost as much as your Infiniti". I dont like that orange and black though; I love the silver and blue of the reg KR

um yea, but thats 28k for JUST the special edition mod package to make it a supersnake ON TOP of the 40k$ cost for the GT500. thats fucking ridic., you could roll up to someone and say "my performance package cost as much as your Infiniti". I dont like that orange and black though; I love the silver and blue of the reg KR

Yes I realized this. They dont sell for sticker price either. They normally go for at least 5k over sticker and Ive seen them go for as much as 30k over sticker. A local guy bought one and sunk about 15k into it and it only made 650hp. He later sold it for about 75k. A lot of guys have the money to blow and dont care.

I dont care much for the Grabber orange either. Now if it was Competition Orange thats another story.

2203000276_b7661c600d.jpg

Different hood, wheels, shit ton more HP(not 500 its 540 OOPS!), diff front valance, brake ducting, 14" Brembo front brakes, Ford Racing exhuast, Tremec 6 speed transmission, gears, short shifter, better suspension, striping package and 40th anniversary badges. Only 1k will be made.

Now the Super Snake is in its own league. For the people that want more power than the KR you can buy a GT500, drop it off to Shelby with 10k cash and have the Super Snake. The lower model SS has just over 600 hp or you can get the 720hp version but it voids the factory warranty. But when you race a car you break shit and replace it with bigger and better anyway so who cares about the warranty.

Okay... more power. But it still RESEMBLES a normal 08 Mustang, besides hood/rims.