Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

david

Thank you guys for the awesome recruit phase

I know I didn't get in this month, but the way I was treated, it was pretty awesome, minus the threats of people to change their votes to no, but that was still pretty fun in its own way. I feel as if I rushed my application so this is also a sort of apology to the people that didn't know who I was fully. sG is definitely something really special, with all the people in it :)

Thank you to everyone who voted on my application, even if that vote was no. Here's to a good 2 month waiting period

Just read your application and you missed getting in by 1%. Should have made an exception since it was the first month of this new recruitment but I understand why they didn't though. From when I did play with you, you were very chill and enjoyable person to be around. Hope this doesn't discourage you from applying in the future.

FUCK I FORGOT TO VOTE

na but seriously I'm glad everyone was chill with you, come play some tttgo or some overwatch with me sometime

Battle.net Shikaku#11954

2 of the 3 denied guys were pretty close. it all comes down to making sure ppl know you and ensuring you look like a good addition to the clan. We also have a lot of retards who will vote no if they don't know you, because they're stupid.