Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Packet loss on JB Only

I have a constant packet loss from 15-20% on the JB server and that server only.  Every other server I have 0%, as well as the other sG servers.  Only on the JB I have this amount of packet loss, and I've reset my internet and everything.  Still nothing, and no spam on console.

IRlOV9X.jpg

Is it causing you an issue? The game is UDP based, packet loss isn't typically am issue. What other sG servers are you playing with 0 loss?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, driz said:

Is it causing you an issue? The game is UDP based, packet loss isn't typically am issue. What other sG servers are you playing with 0 loss?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yea its giving me a major issue.  Voices are choppy and robotic, there is lag, I die before I can register what happened, I get killed behind corners on my screen, and it takes about a second from when I kill someone on the server for it to show the killfeed and have the body limp.  

All of the other sG servers are fine, whether they are LA or Chicago based. 

1 hour ago, Iherdcows said:

It might of been that map. IDK if that would give packet loss for a specific map though. I've been playing JB for some time today with 30+ people, no issues

wasn't just that map, its been a constant issue randomly for the past week. 

1 hour ago, Iherdcows said:

It might of been that map. IDK if that would give packet loss for a specific map though. I've been playing JB for some time today with 30+ people, no issues

wasn't just that map, its been a constant issue randomly for the past week. 

http://prntscr.com/bkp9ra