Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SGShiro

Hello. Quick clarification.

Just now, SGShiro said:

LOL.

It's okay dude, maybe one day you'll sell him to Hellsgamers. 

wow dude I wanna get rid of him but killing him is a bit harsh :lul:

9 minutes ago, Yunki said:

Funny thing is, he wouldve gotten in the clan too if he didn't go full retard 

> kk

@Shiro @SGShiro (fresh start right here boys) Shiro = SGShiro confirmed.

1 minute ago, SGShiro said:

I don't think I would be registered as a 14 year old boy. I would be 9 years younger than my actual age. 

sure @Shiro :^)

2 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

> kk

@Shiro @SGShiro (fresh start right here boys) Shiro = SGShiro confirmed.

It was meant as a joke because we both have the same name.

besides killer already did it to me

Just now, Shiro said:

It was meant as a joke because we both have the same name.

besides killer already did it to me

Shirostar Exposed! : Slayers Gaming, Fresh Start, and MORE! - NFKRZ, LeafyIsHere, Pyrocynical

you seem to be the only one doing forum related stuff for slayers

dont worry we have people who dont do anything for the website either 

@Kordless

6 minutes ago, slyfox said:

hey @SGShiro can you please cleanse your trading server from the racist mic spam that makes it impossible to trade ok thanks 

Trying, we have a lot of players that rotate on our server and not enough admins. Working on it though :) Hopefully it'll get better, but Summer is gonna be hell. 

Mhm, almost all gaming communities run the same website host, so navigation between forums are very easy. It's good :]

2 minutes ago, SGShiro said:

Trying, we have a lot of players that rotate on our server and not enough admins. Working on it though :) Hopefully it'll get better, but Summer is gonna be hell. 

Give me admin KappaRoss

Just now, Yunki said:

Give me admin KappaRoss

Tbh I don't care about what gaming affiliation you're from. As long as you're levelheaded and actually enjoy playing on the servers then I would consider you. We're all gamers regardless. 

Just now, Yunki said:

Give me admin KappaRoss

I remember playing on DarkRP servers, and people were handing out free admins to build up their popularity. I would ask for admin and boom, I was in power.

oh was that a stupid mistake.

2 minutes ago, SGShiro said:

Tbh I don't care about what gaming affiliation you're from. As long as you're levelheaded and actually enjoy playing on the servers then I would consider you. We're all gamers regardless. 

I´ll do it if you take shaymin! 

Pls oh god just take him.

31 minutes ago, Shaymin said:

Shaymin has the biggest dong.

These types of posts don't help you, smh

Also holy shit @SGShiro, the amount of racism on your servers, not just the trading server, is atrocious. I literally heard the n word every three seconds, from your admins.

>levelheaded

Also thanks for the free post for everyone @SGShiro

Haha yeah, the thing with Slayers, the reason why we receive so much hate is because of freedom of speech. It takes a certain kind of person to be able to take it, though we won't restrict somebodies right to say these things. 

The "N" word, as well as many others have become terms that display more than just hateful speech. Though it's very inappropriate, we allow it because at Slayers it's become a word that shows your love for a certain somebody. Like the term "My Nig", stuff like that. 

If somebody dislikes it, and asks for them to stop they are required to stop, and if they don't then you go to forums let people like me know, and we deal with it. :) 

Just now, Eeiu said:

035f07c45a.png

APPROVE MY FUCKING POST

Approved :)

3 minutes ago, Jodas said:

I´ll do it if you take shaymin! 

Pls oh god just take him.

I actually dont really care for their servers, the amount of micspam, racism, and pauses of anyone doing anything is boring. I said before, I never thought about leaving, I just wanted to see what their community was like.

@SGShiro I played in-game with you once, ONCE, and I didnt even do anything. I made stupid decisions on the forums and you act like I am going to cause havoc on your servers. I think the servers over their are already full retard enough, as I said above.

And this is coming from a full retard.

Just now, Shaymin said:

I actually dont really care for their servers, the amount of micspam, racism, and pauses of anyone doing anything is boring. I said before, I never thought about leaving, I just wanted to see what their community was like.

@SGShiro I played in-game with you once, ONCE, and I didnt even do anything. I made stupid decisions on the forums and you act like I am going to cause havoc on your servers. I think the servers over their are already full retard enough, as I said above.

shut the fuck up retard

Just now, Shaymin said:

That's alright, every server has those moments, and I wouldn't actually push you away from the community based off comments about your negative past. But it will effect punishments on you if you did happen to be retarded in our community.