Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dray

Dead by daylight

Dead by daylight is one of those strategy horror games that shares smilar gameplay to Dead Realm

you can either play as a killer or a survivor (1v4)

there are 3 different locations with 4 randomly generated areas making the map's different every time you play

the main objective in this game as a survivor is to escape without being killed by repairing 5 generators

the main objective for the killer is to kill all of the survivors and to prevent anyone from escaping

all 5 players have thier own unique bloodweb , you can purchase items in the bloodweb by earning bloodpoints and you can equip those items in the loadout

I recommend this game for those who are looking for a decent strategy horror game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/381210/

I played the game at a buddies this week, the game is actually pretty fun. It is a simple horror themed hide and seek. I am glad that there are randomly generated maps (atleast that is what I know), so that the game doesnt feel the same in a sense when hiding. I remember baiting people to come save their friends as they were about to die, then jumping out of the shadows and wrecking them.

I might by it for myself, if not I might by Dead Realm... if the multiplayer didnt die.

1 hour ago, Shaymin said:

I played the game at a buddies this week, the game is actually pretty fun. It is a simple horror themed hide and seek. I am glad that there are randomly generated maps (atleast that is what I know), so that the game doesnt feel the same in a sense when hiding. I remember baiting people to come save their friends as they were about to die, then jumping out of the shadows and wrecking them.

I might by it for myself, if not I might by Dead Realm... if the multiplayer didnt die.

Dead realm's multiplayer community did die at this point

http://store.steampowered.com/app/352460

look at the reviews

This game seems fun. But while playing it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again it gets boring. Just like who's your daddy, If you mix it up a bit and start not taking the game seriously it kinda gets fun again

But everything is great other than that.