Sign in to follow this  
gca

Clarifying some things

Heyo! I'm not dead! Sorry for the long absince(however u spell it I'm tired and idc), i have finals for the last few weeks so I've been a bit innactive but im back now. So I just played  game of ttt on the new map, and had a conflict with a new paidmin about one of the rules. So I'm a traitor at the tester area and I haven't tested yet, and a innoccent kills people in tester and tries to run after shooting at the detective and I kill him, and I'm killed by another inno after i id the body(the guy who killed me was also shot by this guy and shot at him himself and he was the paidmin i was debating with) so I report him telling him to check damage and shot logs and the other paidmins tell me tough luck its allowed, and the paidmin that killed me also says in the report "its allowed read the rules, and i've been a paidmin longer than you've been playing".... So what i want to know, if your a traitor and an innocent shoots people, including the detective, and you kill him, can you still be killed for that?(I'm not quite sure if this is supposed to be in another section, but like i said I'm just really tired atm)

There was 8-10 people in small room at tester.

Someone just happens to rdm a person in front of you then you kill him while Noah saw you then he kill you.

It is not rdm since rule show that you can kill someone if you see them rdm anyone else.

it just like.. shits happens, not really big deal over one death.

For your question, it always depend on the situation. 

If people pay attention to the situation then they should not kill you for kill an idiot innocent who go crazy but they still can kill you for it I guess?

This happens on one new map where ZachPL add while ago, I forgot the name.

Edited by krony

20 minutes ago, gca said:

So what i want to know, if your a traitor and an innocent shoots people, including the detective, and you kill him, can you still be killed for that?(I'm not quite sure if this is supposed to be in another section, but like i said I'm just really tired atm)

Yes, if anyone but the detective kills an innocent they can be killed for it

Killing an inno is KOSable, regardless of the reason for it. It has screwed me and many other people over but that's just how it goes. At the end of the day, anyone can be lying as to why they killed the inno. The only fact is that a terrorist killed an innocent and the rest is history.