Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaymin

Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Succesor (Yooka-Laylee)

I was so hyped when this game was announced! Now it finally has been backed and a new E3 2016 Trailer was released. It is announced to be released 2017.

It is a spiritual successor to Banjo-Kazooie (even throws shade at the game in the trailer), and was lead by the key creatives of Banjo-Kazooie and Donkey Kong Country. Anyone gonna buy this game when it comes out? I cant wait to pull all nighters on this game, just as I did with Conker's Bad Fur Day.

The nostalgia!

Conker's Bad Fur Day came out a year after you were born. Were you playing that shit on the N64 in 2012??? If you were talking about the remake... :vapenation

Yooka-Laylee is looking excellent. I can't remember the last time I played a good 3D platformer on a non-Nintendo console. It might have been Jak 3??

3 minutes ago, Gerald said:

Conker's Bad Fur Day came out a year after you were born. Were you playing that shit on the N64 in 2012??? If you were talking about the remake... :vapenation

No I would go over to my friend Gerald's house (ironic right), and we would play that shit for hours. He had an N64 and I didnt so I would go over to his house. This was a couple years back maybe 2014, I have seen lets plays of it but when I played it for myself, it was so much fun! I also played Banjo-Kazooie with him also.

Also wasnt the re-make on Xbox? Conker's Bad Fur Day: Reloaded

I backed this when it was kickstarted so I have it coming next year.

I just rebeat banjo 1 and 2, and conker last summer when it came out on Rare Replay for xbox.

eKqeyFW.png

58 minutes ago, Knox said:

didnt kickstart because ive been burned too many times

picking this up though

Yeah I only kickstarted this and exploding kittens both worked out and both were cheap.