Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

david

undertale fix possibly found

Heyo thorgot, when playing undertale_b1 or b2 (whichever is the most current one) while doing the stone secret, it worked fine and dandy, but on the server as we know, is broken. I dont know if there is a conflicting plugin causing it not to work, but it very well may be. I have no idea what would be causing the problems, but if it is easier for you to now pinpoint, hope this helped :)

Not sure if you fixed this problem yet thorgot, but when I tried to open the door from armory to strafe jump I got stuck in the wall (May be the same for the other doors). Just a reminder in case you forgot because I know it was awhile back when I told you about it.

Thanks for the feedback! I actually fixed both of these bugs right after finding out about them: I changed the stone from a func_door to a func_tracktrain and added a teleport for people who get themselves stuck behind the doors. I haven't finished b2 which is why you haven't seen those fixes yet.

hey thorgot! idk why but sometimes like just my cell opens before the rest and sometimes mine stays shut while all the others open. plz hlp. FeelsBadMan

49 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

hey thorgot! idk why but sometimes like just my cell opens before the rest and sometimes mine stays shut while all the others open. plz hlp. FeelsBadMan

I'm just going to take a wild guess here and say that someone is probably abusing, I have no clue who would delete a cell door everytime he's on though. :D

50 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

:gangnam: