Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Common Core Language Arts

"An Alabama middle school teacher has been placed on administrative leave after handing out a 10-question math quiz filled with references to drugs, violence and prostitutes to her eighth grade class. Joanne Bolser was suspended after one of her language arts students at Burns Middle School in Mobile took a picture of the quiz and sent it to his mom, according to WPMI. Bolser is a longtime educator who is set to retire this year."

mKBv4PG.jpg

1 like=1 prayer for Dwayne's crack addiction

fb1174e47a.jpg

scumbag marvin

juan's abouta teach him why nobody steals his motherfucking skateboard

1 hour ago, Eeiu said:

fb1174e47a.jpg

scumbag marvin

juan's abouta teach him why nobody steals his motherfucking skateboard

You missed the language and the art of the paragraph my friend.

I skated away at 15mph, turned the fuck around, and still had 15 seconds to empty his skull on his hipster skateboard paint job.

The answer to the question though, is 2 feet, 4 inches. With a flexed, partially bent arm while swinging, combined with the length of the skateboard, and the much taller Juan, I was 2 feet 4 inches from him.

Edit:

And for your physics and biology papers:

wERscVV.jpg

3 hours ago, Marvin said:

You missed the language and the art of the paragraph my friend.

I skated away at 15mph, turned the fuck around, and still had 15 seconds to empty his skull on his hipster skateboard paint job.

The answer to the question though, is 2 feet, 4 inches. With a flexed, partially bent arm while swinging, combined with the length of the skateboard, and the much taller Juan, I was 2 feet 4 inches from him.

Edit:

And for your physics and biology papers:

wERscVV.jpg

i see, 

sorry for ever doubting you 

you've made me regret my life completely and now I know that juan was the thug who got fucked up

what a tough question! 

Isn't common core the curriculum that say 75 + 25 doesn't equal 100 because 70 + 25 is 95 plus 5 then you get 100 or some weird shit like that?

I could see why she was suspended. If you are a teacher and are that immature you should not be a teacher. She should not be telling middle school kids these things. Especially in today's society. Guns,Drugs,and violence are taken very seriously. She is not helping in society at all. A kid at my high school was joking around and said he was making a bomb in chemistry and he got aressted immediately. So final thought she should have not done that. She could have possibly caused some kids to think wrong things.

-thanks

6 hours ago, Ian Kinsler said:

Isn't common core the curriculum that say 75 + 25 doesn't equal 100 because 70 + 25 is 95 plus 5 then you get 100 or some weird shit like that?

Pretty much. All common Core does is tell confuse people and make them get stressed out.